Popular Classical Music
Jul 24, 2018 at 6:35 AM Post #1,688 of 8,741
A little reminder for those posting here on his thread. Don't forget that the BBC Proms are on and will be broadcast until September on a daily basis.
Some great stuff already uploaded in plain stereo and also in some cases as a headphone /binaural mix.
Check out "Clips" on BBC PROMS RADIO 3 for more.
Almost all my attention is over there for quite a while.
Cheers Christer

Jul 24, 2018 at 7:11 AM Post #1,689 of 8,741
Christer, glad to know that you are still alive and kicking and have not been savaged or severely injured by your neighbours dog (that you have been babysitting for them while they are on holidays).

According to Pokemonn, the secret to survival is not to feed the dog any sushi or to play any Bruckner to him!

Talking about the Proms, I reckon that you are a bit of a closet Mary Poppins fan and if not - your dog might appreciate some respite from your usual.............

Oops!

Jul 25, 2018 at 7:33 AM Post #1,691 of 8,741
Wow, I had totally forgotten about laser discs, not that I ever had one (players were very expensive) and I usually only watch a movie once.

I can't really remember watching West Side Story, so will check it out.

I also had totally forgotten about Dolores O’Riordan until I stumbled across this video recently (who died back in January of this year).

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2018 at 7:58 AM Post #1,693 of 8,741
Mr wskl, continuing the guitar theme this time with a cello twist..............................

but nothing like this
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back