Popular Classical Music
Jun 5, 2018 at 4:19 AM Post #1,526 of 8,712
Pokemonn, I know that you are partial to a bit of choral music.

I wonder what is going through this dogs mind...............................a tasty bit of rack of lamb or perhaps some lamb sushi?:nerd:

tenor.gif

Jun 5, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #1,527 of 8,712
Thanks Light man.
Probably Mankind will eat artificially manufactured meat/fish made from chemical substances in near future. Maybe that will happned within this century accrding to some scientist.
but that dog is not enough smart, maybe he will eat that lamb sadly....lol

Jun 5, 2018 at 8:33 AM Post #1,528 of 8,712
Thanks Light man.
Probably Mankind will eat artificially manufactured meat/fish made from chemical substances in near future. Maybe that will happned within this century accrding to some scientist.
but that dog is not enough smart, maybe he will eat that lamb sadly....lol

Hmm, to me its is quite obvious that the dog is treating the lamb as it would treat a puppy in need of love and care, and not in any way looking at it as a future meal.
On another note so to say,
My own dog used to howl in harmony with the brass in Bruckner's 7th symphony many years ago.
Whether that was really out of appreciation or not, I am not so sure.
But this sweet bitch is absolutely showing tenderness of that I am sure.
I also had a cat that liked to lie purring on my chest when I listened to Mozart's sublime music.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #1,529 of 8,712
nop, dogs often eat even dog owner(humans) when he/she died suddenly. its often happned in the world. pls google about it. dog origin is wolf. dog is not so smart....

my smart animal ranking..

1. lamb (eat newspaper which full of lies)
>
2. dog (can eat human)
>
3. human(can nuke the whole earth 1000 times)

lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back