Pop-folk / Chalga & Other Balkan Music
May 4, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #452 of 580
I am not that fond of this type of music, but let me be the first person (so far I've seen) to give you a like, for the effort posting this thread and for being the only person to maintain and keep this thread alive, without any likes.

1683195819937.jpeg

May 5, 2023 at 1:15 AM Post #453 of 580
Thanks Mink! We take what we can get here. :)

I understand this style of music is not for everyone. But it's nice to be acknolwedged IAC. As I told another poster, I've never actually been to the Balkans. But it hasn't stopped me from appreciating/enjoying alot of the music of region, just like I appreciate the music from many other parts of the world where I've never been (and will probably never go).

If I could spend every day just listening to and watching musical artists from around the world though, I probably would. Maybe eventually I'll get there, some day! :)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2023 at 12:58 AM Post #457 of 580
Still listening to Tea Tairovic's new album Balerina. It is fairly impressive though imo. And shows increased maturity, evolution, and sophistication, while still retaining some of the playfulness of her previous releases. The complete official album can be heard/viewed here on YouTube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back