Poll: How Many Pieces of KFCs Can You Eat in One Go?
Jul 14, 2005 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
I just had 5 pieces of KFCs for dinner (3 originals, 2 crispies), don't think I can go for the 6th piece. Maybe I could, but I might throw up...
I think those KFCs taste good for the 1st or 2nd piece, after that, the oiliness is just starting to kick in...

The problem is, when I'm hungry, I always go for many pieces and end up feeling sick afterwards.
By the way, I'm washing down my 5 pieces with a big glass of Coke...

Ahhh.... The Joy of healthy life...
biggrin.gif

Anyway, back to the poll, so how many pieces can you eat in one go (not like lunch-dinner thing)?

I know someone here on Head-Fi deserves to be crowned as The King of KFC. And see whether any new members can break the record...
icon10.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 11:01 AM Post #2 of 49
Quote:

I think those KFCs taste good for the 1st or 2nd piece, after that, the oiliness is just starting to kick in...

I agree. I'm a junk food junky and about once per month get an irresistible craving for KFC, knowing full well that after the first couple of pieces I wind up detesting it. To answer your poll, in my prime before the greasyness started affecting me I've downed more than 10 pieces in one sitting on more than one occasion. (probably 12 or 13 pieces.) Could that be why I'm overweight and have high blood pressure?

Jul 14, 2005 at 11:24 AM Post #4 of 49
I'd have to say two. Two pieces of greasy, fried dead avian is the most I can eat before my mind starts wandering, and nausea starts to kick in. It is bits of dead chicken I'm eating, after all.
But then again, I don't really like KFC all that much, so it doesn't matter to me. Now pizza, that's a different matter.
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 11:46 AM Post #5 of 49
Once upon a time, when my eating habit was just downright horrendous, I would've been able to down more than 10 pieces of KFC fairly easily, and had done so in many occasions. Of course back then, I would order two pounds of boneless chicken wings and down them in a sitting.

Nowadays, I would say about 3 pieces and I'd be done. Great, now I have craving for KFC and it's only 7.45 in the morning.

Jul 14, 2005 at 12:00 PM Post #7 of 49
Ha! Ten pieces. I laugh at you puny humans.

In my day I had no problem polishing off a family bucket. Now 5 pieces would pretty much wipe me out, and I don’t even want to talk about what the grease does.

I avoid KFC. Partially because of the grease, but also they have the worst customer service of any fast food place.

Jul 14, 2005 at 12:06 PM Post #9 of 49
You guys are a bunch of wussies. I eat eleventy billion for lunch...everyday. The only reason I didn't jump on the HE90's is because I have to spend to much on food per day, or else I'd probably own an Orpheus to listen to in the car. Oh, and I'd have one in the bathroom too
orphsmile.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 12:54 PM Post #13 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
You're 20 years old, of course you can eat anything. We all could at that age. How massive a wuss will you be when you're 40 years old....if you make it that far after eating...lets see eleventy billion x 7,300 days=?
tongue.gif

I guess it's sort of hard to be sarcastic on the internet
frown.gif

Actually, I lied, I don't eat eleventy billion pieces of KFC. I don't even eat KFC. I try to eat pretty healthy or else my running and sleep schedule goes to crap (I'm a collegiate XC/Track runner). But yeah, I can put down a good bit of food due to my blazing fast metabolism, it just won't be KFC
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:09 PM Post #14 of 49
this types of threads make me sick.

This is why america is so fat. I mean it's a free country, if you wanna all be slobs and brag about stuffing your faces with fried crap, by all means, have a blast. Yet, just remember the women won't be lining up to date you when you got 14 chins hehe.

(i eat a family meail no problem, don't forget the pudding. I love the pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, yippy.)

Jul 14, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #15 of 49
Life's short, let people eat what they want.

Me, I normally get a breast/wing combo + snacker, but I'm sure I could finish off a lot.

Also, a little meat on a guy's bones would do him good. Girls may not like 14 chins, but I doubt they'd enjoy skinny-bone jones either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back