Poll: How Many Pieces of KFCs Can You Eat in One Go?
Jul 15, 2005 at 6:14 PM Post #46 of 49
Yeah, kfc isn't the best chicken . . but cheap and good nonetheless. I envy you guys in the west coast and mid, we only have crappy fast-food shops in the northeast (in MA anyways). I've resorted to making my own burgers and steak just to get real flavor.

Jul 15, 2005 at 6:53 PM Post #47 of 49
Last year I purchased an eight piece bucket. Went through about 4 pieces, and that was it. I couldn't take it anymore.

Haven't had any fried chicken since.

I do like KFC's side dishes, like mashed potatos, cole slaw, beans, etc. Not much a fan of their biscuits.

Jul 16, 2005 at 8:45 AM Post #48 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes
I avoid KFC. Partially because of the grease, but also they have the worst customer service of any fast food place.

Next time you have an KFC, keep the bones and any meat on them that you don't eat, and drop them in to a bucket of dirty water (thats how i've tried it, it might also work with clean) - and see what happens, that is enough to put you off of KFC for life...

...That being said, Pork McRibs... I can eat loads of those
biggrin.gif
(I think my record in one day (rather than one sitting lol) is 14)

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:40 AM Post #49 of 49
I can do 7 or 8 in a sitting - you didn't specify with chips and potato and gravy or without
wink.gif
I just don't think about where/what they did with the chicken. I've talked to friends who've worked there, oh well
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back