Poll: How Many Pieces of KFCs Can You Eat in One Go?
Jul 14, 2005 at 3:08 PM Post #16 of 49
I love fried chicken in general, but KFC cannot match Popeyes or some of the local chains. If its just wings or drumsticks, I could eat alot, but I voted based on mixed peices...

mmmm fried chicken ....

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:19 PM Post #18 of 49
I am in fact vegan. So I ticked that option...
rolleyes.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:24 PM Post #19 of 49
I simply cannot eat KFC food. It is by far one of the most disgusting and vulgar foods I have ever had the displeasure of placing in my mouth.

Although, I have been known to down much more than ten REAL chicken drumsticks in one sitting
biggrin.gif
Hell, I hold a record at a local place back home when I was a kid. At 17 years old, I held the record for most spicy wings eaten in one sitting without a drink of any liquid of any kind - 34!

Yeah, I could have gone to the hospital after that. Let's just say that three hours later, I regretted it greatly.

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:51 PM Post #20 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
I simply cannot eat KFC food. It is by far one of the most disgusting and vulgar foods I have ever had the displeasure of placing in my mouth.

Although, I have been known to down much more than ten REAL chicken drumsticks in one sitting
biggrin.gif
Hell, I hold a record at a local place back home when I was a kid. At 17 years old, I held the record for most spicy wings eaten in one sitting without a drink of any liquid of any kind - 34!

Yeah, I could have gone to the hospital after that. Let's just say that three hours later, I regretted it greatly.

I defer you to one of the links in my sig.

Jul 14, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #22 of 49
5. Infrequently. Whenever I do, I understand what those people with no short-term memory go through. There is a very, very good reason not to consume much KFC, but do I ever remember it? No. Am I always punished for my ignorance? Yes.

Jul 14, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #24 of 49
I remember seeing that video on the news. As for myself the most pieces of KFC I can eat in one sitting is 4. Anymore than that and I would end up feeling sick to my stomach.

Jul 14, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #25 of 49
The stuff thy do to the chicken before you get it.....ugh.
confused.gif
The stuff they fry it in is deadly and carsinogenic. It can cause pimples and artereriorsclorsis.
eek.gif

Put me down for eating a whole bucket.
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #29 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
I could pretty easily nail 6 KFC chicken legs, however if you are including breasts too I'd probably average around 4-5 pieces. Personally I prefer Popeyes but the closest one is like 15 minutes away.

4-5 chicken breasts?? omg...I can only do 2-3

Jul 15, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #30 of 49
i dont like chicken much myself, but if i'm starving sure i'll take one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
KFC chicken is nasty. They beat their meat: http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/
rolleyes.gif

I voted 0. Vegetarian++

off topic: nothing wrong about beating chicken if there is a good reason to. i dont mean just beat it for no reason. in the world today where people just somehow so brainwash by "love" that they take all these issues beyond its importance. what mcdonald do the chicken is crazy but in chicken farm you have to beat chicken once a while, or get kick yourself by them. the chicken in the farm peck at their own eggs and some peck and kill other chicklens. chicken probably die out today if it is wasnt for it being a farm animal, they dont survive well in the wild, their memories are very short also. go to third world country and tell them its wrong, they're more cnocerning with makign moeny to stay alive. we've been eating meat since stone age, in the end its still going to end with us killing the animal no matter what.

no i am not for animal violence, i dont like to harm animals neither. i think people in the mordern world get offend easily because they think things are so modern now. i just have to get this off my chest because of so much of these people who go overboard about animal loving. protecting endanger species makes more sense. as for the chickens, i think US eat an average of 200k a day or more.

sorry dj mock for trashing your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back