Poll: Head-fi logo stickers for identifying your fellow member on the road?
Jun 28, 2011 at 1:52 AM Post #76 of 84
Yeah, definately. I'll mock those up too sometime tomorrow.

PS: admins, if you are interested in getting these items made I am ready to hand off the vector artwork file. Just PM me
smile.gif

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #80 of 84
I'd be up for a button (one with the K1000 snowman would be awesome.) and a shirt. As much as I'd love a decal, I'm not too sure I'd want that on my car...

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #81 of 84
I wouldn't waste your time... simply for creating wallpapers with the head-fi and other brands logos I received a warning and was banned for a number of months.

"If you're creating art using others' art or company logos, or others' photography, etc. and making mixes of others' music that's fine, but distributing it on hf, even if free, could create potential problems for this site and for Jude. I'm sure you mean well, and just want to share, but please don't do this again. I hope you understand."

Although saying that Jude has since used my head-fi wallpaper on his new TV episodes, so who knows. Either way T-shirts, stickers, wallpapers and even 'sorry about your wallet' wallets have all been mocked up in vector and hi-res layered raster files.

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #82 of 84
Holy smokes!!

I PMed Jude asking for permission to create wallpapers with the Head-Fi logo for the members here, for free. No response yet, but looks like you answered my question to him.

Btw, I was wondering why you removed the wallpapers, guess this explains it.

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #83 of 84

Quote:
I wouldn't waste your time... simply for creating wallpapers with the head-fi and other brands logos I received a warning and was banned for a number of months.

"If you're creating art using others' art or company logos, or others' photography, etc. and making mixes of others' music that's fine, but distributing it on hf, even if free, could create potential problems for this site and for Jude. I'm sure you mean well, and just want to share, but please don't do this again. I hope you understand."

Although saying that Jude has since used my head-fi wallpaper on his new TV episodes, so who knows. Either way T-shirts, stickers, wallpapers and even 'sorry about your wallet' wallets have all been mocked up in vector and hi-res layered raster files.

The key part is "using others' art or company logos...could create potential problems for this site." We're talking about head-fi gear which is the logo of this site. So, to be fair, if the owner of head-fi had no problem with our designs and decided to pick it up for distribution, there would be no issue. Right?

Jun 28, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #84 of 84

Quote:

The key part is "using others' art or company logos...could create potential problems for this site." We're talking about head-fi gear which is the logo of this site. So, to be fair, if the owner of head-fi had no problem with our designs and decided to pick it up for distribution, there would be no issue. Right?

Thats what im thinking too. Im a member of bladeforums and some people made ESEE(knive brand) art which was picked up by the people from ESEE and is actually produced and for sale. They even allowed other people to make art and use them if not for commercial puposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back