please help looking for cripy clear sounding bass monster
Dec 9, 2010 at 2:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

akacoke

100+ Head-Fier
im upgrading from brainwavz m2 , portapro and monster turbin gold.

m2 would be pefect if it have more mid bass sub bass, bass in quantity

portapro would be great if the bass got more punch,  not so extremly veiled and muddy, i hate muddy

turbine gold are not what everyone says, the bass is less impactful than the m2, more in sub bass, just a lil less in quantity compare to m2

i care more about bass quality and quantity, you can consider me as a die hard bass junkie who is looking for mid bass like wrecking ball, sub bass drops low

i prefer a rather small round soundstage good seperation and detail,  most important thing is clarity, well pronounced mid, sparkly treble and well textured bass in big quantity ,  free of sibilance and harshness

$300 and less,  IEM prefered, i will consider cans if they are small

monster turbine gold wont cut it for me , i need more bass

Dec 9, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #4 of 22
Man you missed the boat on the TF10 deal.$95 bucks. It might pop back up again. One thing, nothing is perfect in this hobby, just preference
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2010 at 3:16 AM Post #5 of 22

Quote:
What's your budget?

any thing under $120

Quote:
Man you missed the boat on the TF10 deal.$95 bucks. It might pop back up again. One thing, nothing is perfect in this hobby, just preference
biggrin.gif

TripleFi 10 for 95? where?  how is the bass on those?

Quote:
meelectronics M9.modest price

not really sure, where can i hear it? how is it compare to protapor? 

thanks

Dec 9, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #6 of 22

The Bass IMO is great. Its pretty accurate, detailed , decent extension and great impact. It does not have the sound sig. of a trunk full of woofers if thats what your looking for. Other than that , a great choice IMO.
Quote:
Quote:
What's your budget?

any thing under $120

Quote:
biggrin.gif

TripleFi 10 for 95? where?  how is the bass on those?

Quote:
meelectronics M9.modest price

not really sure, where can i hear it? how is it compare to protapor? 

thanks

Dec 9, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #7 of 22
I honestly don't think you can get perfect crisp and clear sound with a lot of bass for under $120. IMO you can get either one or the other. However, the special TF10 deal that would had been my recommendation. Also I don't think you can try out in-ear models before you buy, as its a health and safety issue.

Dec 9, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #15 of 22

Quote:
maybe you had the wrong tips since the sb are really tip sensitive. the monster single flange will turn them into bass monsters

i never had in ear earphones,  i changed tips on the jamz,  they do sound different with different tips, now it has some bass, i will burn them in a lil see how it goes

any other suggestions for bassy earphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back