please help looking for cripy clear sounding bass monster
Dec 9, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #17 of 22
 i will for sure get a pair of tf10 next they on sale
biggrin.gif

Quote:
The description in this sentence fits the TF10 to a ....T. A V-shaped sound sig. Bass and Highs.
Quote:
well yeah was just trying to suggest something cheap that has ample bass and highs

Jan 31, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #19 of 22
no one wants to recommand something? please guys

here is what i think after research

Audio-Technica ATH-CKS70  not really sure if the mid bass is more than my m2, some say the mid and high is not so great

MMDT,  not sure if the mid bass is more than the m2 and gold

UE super fi 5 eb,  they can be muddy from what i read,  are these discontinued?

Jan 31, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #20 of 22
Radius DDM, JVC FX700 are great for overall clarity with big bass but if you want midbass punch. Then Sennheiser IE8 are amazing and they has bass knob to increase bass while it's already bassheavy on minuim bass settings. Soundstage,imaging,separation are great with good detailed mids n highs. UE SF5EB are really bassheavy with good punch in midbass and quite detailed in mid n highs. But if you really want to enjoy the bass then buy some DAPs with bassheavy output like Sansa Fuze(1st gen), Iriver H320, H340, Ipod Mini.

Jan 31, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #21 of 22
i will look into the radius ddm, 

how is the radius ddm compare to turbine gold? i like turbine gold becasue they have a small soundstage, its like your are sitting in a room everything is live in that room, but the seperation is great on the gold

i was thinking to get ie8 , people say they have a huge soundstage, im not so sure if i like everything sound distance, also , they can sound dark, im not exactly sure what a dark sounding headphone would be like, i had the monster jamz, the timbre is messed up, i dont know if they are dark or cold, but i hated that pair of IEM

jvc fx700 fx500 is hard to find,  i would like to get them, chinese audiophile community call them both " IE8 terminator "

i think i will give the FA eterna rev.1  a try , since jorker recommanded them to me couple times,  i didnt get them because they are over the ear, which i hated.

Jan 31, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #22 of 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back