please adise on monster turbine pro :---|
Dec 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

marcink99

New Head-Fier
[size=10pt]Hey everybody my first post:) [/size]

[size=10pt] ok so I purchased monster turbine copper pro the bass its so so to me. Music is very clear and seems flat like something is missing in between lows and Mids. Not sure if this is my explanation of neutral or not as I don’t have anything to compare. My previous headphone were skullcandy ink'd they seem to have more bass at first for way lower price. After playing with those earphones for the 5 hours sound got better how much better will it get?[/size]
[size=10pt] Are monster turbine pro gold’s warm or neutral? Would they be a better fit for me?[/size]
[size=10pt]What is skullcandy ink’d warm neutral ?[/size]
[size=10pt]Please advise not sure if I should sent those earphones back and maybe get golds[/size]

[size=10pt]I bought from authorized dealer so they are authentic[/size]

[size=10pt]I listen to techno/pop/hip hop [/size]

Dec 16, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #2 of 8
Are you sure you got a good seal? Monster has the worst stock tips ever; they're too soft. You need to get a good seal or else it won't sound that great. The Copper has lots of bass. I think it's also because you went from $10 IEMs to $200. That's a drastic change and some people can't handle it. 

Dec 16, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #3 of 8
The Coppers seem to have more bass than the normal Turbines, to my ears.
And yes, the guy posting above is absolutely right. The tips that come with the Turbines are terrible, be they the round silicone ones, the triple flange, or even Monster's SuperTips. The SuperTips are prolly the best of the official bunch, though.
For the kinds of music you're listening to, ANY of the Turbine models should be booming in your ears and thumping up your brain already!

I used to have the Ink'ds, and I don't think they were neutral. Bass was overpowering the other sounds on pretty much everything I listened to.

Dec 17, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #5 of 8
Thank you for helping out I will ply with them tomorrow.

Would monster turbine pro gold be considered warm signature?

Iam thinking about purchasing them and just returning coppers or golds.Is their an noticible bass amount?

I gues Iam more of a warm signature type

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
You sound like you want the golds, they have more bass and are not as flat-sounding (analytical some might say) than the Coppers. 

thats exactly what iam looking for. Would you have any other recommendations?
also whats more bling golds or copper? I did not see a picture one nexe to other yeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back