Play.com selling ER-4P for £80
Mar 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #34 of 61
amazon have now reduced there price to £80 and frankly, i would prefer to buy it through amazon. My order on play.com was listed as "awaiting stock"so i cancelled the order with play.com. I'm glad i checked amazon.co.uk!

Mar 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #35 of 61
That's around $120 USD.
This is complete insanity! I would kill for a pair at that price new.

Mar 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #37 of 61
Done at Amazon..... have to wait 2 months for new stock

Mar 6, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #38 of 61
mmmmm...would have gone for this if I had not just dropped £60-odd on RE0's.....which are FANTASTIC by the way, (only about 30 hrs burn in), and only took 4 days to arrive from HK!!

If you miss this deal, the RE0's are still $79 plus $10 shipping to UK direct from the website, rather than thru Ebay/Amazon.

oops...meant to post the link...

Head-Direct.com | YUIN
smile.gif

Mar 6, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #39 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik_ashok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Huh? The Amazon page said it was in stock...

Mar 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #41 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mmmmm...would have gone for this if I had not just dropped £60-odd on RE0's.....which are FANTASTIC by the way, (only about 30 hrs burn in), and only took 4 days to arrive from HK!!

If you miss this deal, the RE0's are still $79 plus $10 shipping to UK direct from the website, rather than thru Ebay/Amazon.

oops...meant to post the link...

Head-Direct.com | YUIN
smile.gif

I would have gone for this too had I not just got the RE0's -mine took 3 days to the UK!

Mar 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #42 of 61
OK people in the US, (or wherever), PM me, maybe we can sort something out...paypal verified and feedback dependant!!

PS- you can check my Ebay FB... beerme1111

Sorry, another edit and another PS... If I am burned in any way shape or form doing this for anyone it will end IMMEDIATELY... I don't mind helping out in this way, but please....DON'T TAKE THE PISS!......I will hunt you down...

Mar 6, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #43 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik_ashok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amazon delivery estimates are usually very conservative in order to avoid customer disappointment and complaints.
There are most of the time way faster than estimated.
I've got a Quote:

Originally Posted by amazon.uk
Delivery estimate: 24 Mar 2010 - 30 April 2010

and all this means is the worst case scenario.
The Etys could as well be in our hands at the end of next week.It happened several times before in similar cases.

Mar 6, 2010 at 11:38 PM Post #44 of 61
Mine is March 12 - 15th
biggrin.gif

I hope it's the 15th that they're delivered, actually ... I'm out of the country on the 12th...

Mar 6, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #45 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is March 12 - 15th
biggrin.gif

I hope it's the 15th that they're delivered, actually ... I'm out of the country on the 12th...

my estimate is the 12th-15th too and i have a feeling it'll be delivered on the wednesday or thursday, it always happens like that for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back