Play.com selling ER-4P for £80
Mar 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

DeadBoys

Head-Fier
Hey everyone,
Firstly, I'm not exactly sure if this offer is fantastic but after seeing some ER-4Ps for £100 in the FS section and most places selling them for >=£120 i thought it might be good. Don't know how long this will last, but it seems to be a good deal if you are looking for some ER-4Ps in the UK.
Hope it benifits someone!
Link

EDIT:

Play have now stopped selling these for £80 but amazon continues to do so. If you have placed an order with Play.com double check that your status is not "Awaiting Stock" or Play might cancel the order.
Amazon Link

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #3 of 61
Ah man, I only bought mine a month ago - for £140!!

Damn. Eighty quid's a complete bargain and I suggest if you've been thinking about getting the ER4P, you give Play.com your credit card details pronto. They have some great deals every now and again, but they don't last long. Just the other month I picked up a Sony Blu-ray player for £80 and three days later they'd put it up to £120.

Catch em while you can!

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #4 of 61
Do they ship oversea? I am lazy to create an account to confirm this
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #5 of 61
"DVD, music, games, books, and clothing are eligible. Unfortunately, we cannot delivery electronics, personal computers, gadgets, or mobile outside of the UK."

Mar 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #10 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus_C /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sorely tempted, in fact by tomorrow i will probably have given in...

Do it. Your ears will thank you more than your wallet will hate you.

Mar 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #12 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What!!! how cheap is that!!!

Notice you have them in your sig mark. How are these things for a)ease of use to insert take out and b)what are they like for rock/metal sort of stuff?

Files are alac on a 2nd gen 32gig touch.

Would be using these at work.

Mar 5, 2010 at 5:36 PM Post #13 of 61
*** i just dropped £120 on a pair of IE7's...might get these to compare and maybe review...hmmm...wondering how long this offer will last.

Also how would these two compare for metal? (IE7/ER4P)

Mar 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #14 of 61
For all the people wondering about rock / metal: I dont think they would be especially suited. I have read the sound quite analytical (extended highs, not much bass) and that's the only thing that is preventing me from splashing out.

Mar 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #15 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadBoys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For all the people wondering about rock / metal: I dont think they would be especially suited. I have read the sound quite analytical (extended highs, not much bass) and that's the only thing that is preventing me from splashing out.

I know a lot of people are saying that ER4P are lacking bass, but imo they do have enough of it.

BTW: £80 is very cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back