Pizza Favorites?
Feb 28, 2007 at 6:00 AM Post #61 of 111
cici's is nowhere near GOOD pizza but for the price and all you can eat salad bar & pasta it's freakin awesome once in a month thing. Steve-B's.. now that's a whole different story as i wouldn't go there even once a year.

Feb 28, 2007 at 8:14 AM Post #63 of 111
I could really use a pepperoni, mushroom, italian sausage, green peppers and olive pizza right about now.. Man I'm starved!!!
blink.gif

Feb 28, 2007 at 5:23 PM Post #64 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by dukpoki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cici's is nowhere near GOOD pizza but for the price and all you can eat salad bar & pasta it's freakin awesome once in a month thing. Steve-B's.. now that's a whole different story as i wouldn't go there even once a year.

I second that. Cici's IS good for the money.
icon10.gif

Feb 28, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #67 of 111
When I get pizza out I usually go for the classic "ultra-grease" combination of a tonne of cheese and pepperoni. I save the gourmet toppings for when I make pizza at home, since a lot of pizza places try to put as little as possible when you order toppings like chicken, asparagus, and such. Also, things like olives are usually taken from a can in water, and I can't stand the taste.

My most favourite pizza topping is replacing the tomato sauce with pesto. You can then put whatever else you want on it -- things like sun-dried tomato and chicken go well. It's sublime! I usually go for somewhat more gourmet toppings at home, like asparagus and artichoke. Also, meats like prosciutto and really nice sausages and other smoked meats. And then there's the olives in oil.
smily_headphones1.gif
I find a lot of people go crazy when they make pizzas at home, piling on the toppings until there's more topping than pizza. I try to limit myself to three toppings.

Feb 28, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #70 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by jPoDTGN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's true. I've had it. Ours is just as good and probably better.

Only if you have taste buds that have been ruined by all the garbage they call food in Boston. Boston is an overgrown college town and all the food you find there tastes like cafeteria food. I have had a good burger in Boston but you might as well be eating cooked bruschetta if a good slice is what you desire.

Feb 28, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #71 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy
Bacon improves any pizza.

Bacon improves anything.

549488785baconcoke1gh.jpg

I usually order several meats with mushroom and green olives but the absolute best pizza I've ever had came from an upscale French restaurant in Montreal and contained only vegetables, including asparagus, and I don't even like asparagus.

Mar 1, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #73 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only if you have taste buds that have been ruined by all the garbage they call food in Boston. Boston is an overgrown college town and all the food you find there tastes like cafeteria food. I have had a good burger in Boston but you might as well be eating cooked bruschetta if a good slice is what you desire.

I'm from Philadelphia....
Nevertheless, Boston has bad food? LMAO. You just have horrible taste in food. Lemme guess, you go around trying different burger kings? hahaha.

Mar 1, 2007 at 10:48 AM Post #74 of 111
sausage + olives + pineapple + mushrooms for normal days

on days where i feel like something special

chicken + alfredo sauce + artichoke + broccolli

Mar 1, 2007 at 11:46 AM Post #75 of 111
Neapolitan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back