Pizza Favorites?
Feb 27, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #47 of 111
Italian pizza with Prosciutto di Parma, mozzarella and ruccola salad is my favorite

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #49 of 111
You know, I really don't like anything on my pizza other than cheese, pepperoni, and possibly beef. Anything else is just nasty, you know.

Oh, hand-tossed crust, always.

Feb 27, 2007 at 11:25 PM Post #52 of 111
Do you guys have LIDL in the states? Its a budget German supermarket chain which has really been makign inraods into the UK in the last few years.

Anyway. They have the BEST supermarket frozen pizzas that there are. And they are half the price or less than other places.

This is I suppose mainly a heads up to the Brit-Fiers. Get down to your LIDL and try the MOzarealla pizzas. 2 in a box. Mor eoften than not on offer for like £1 a box.

Knocks Goodfellas and Chicago Town as all the rest of them in next week.

Feb 27, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #53 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys have LIDL in the states? Its a budget German supermarket chain which has really been makign inraods into the UK in the last few years.

Anyway. They have the BEST supermarket frozen pizzas that there are. And they are half the price or less than other places.

This is I suppose mainly a heads up to the Brit-Fiers. Get down to your LIDL and try the MOzarealla pizzas. 2 in a box. Mor eoften than not on offer for like £1 a box.

Knocks Goodfellas and Chicago Town as all the rest of them in next week.

No LIDL on the west coast. My favorite supermarket pizzas are the cornbread crust pizzas from Trader Joe's. Our 4 parrots agree!
340smile.gif

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #56 of 111
I believe the maxim is:

Sex is like pizza: when it's good, it's great; and when it's not so good, it's still pretty great.

I've found that anytime you go to a new pizza place the pizza is fantastic, until you've been there too many times, then you move on to a new place which is better, until it gets old, and move on ad infinitum.

I like cheese, tomato sauce, crust. Everything else is detrimental. A good pizza doesn't need extra toppings. Far too many people treat pizzas like edible plates.

Deep dish is good when done correctly, but thin crust is not the way. Regular hand-tossed crust is best. Cheese in the crust is a travesty, as is Pizza Hut. Dipping sauces may be used if the crust is sub-par or not hot and fresh.

Feb 28, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #57 of 111
Meatball and onion...

Domino's, which i hate everything but their cheesesteak pizza with hot sauce....i dunno if they even have it anymore. Great thread btw....im a fat person stuck in the body of a skinny asian.

Feb 28, 2007 at 5:11 AM Post #60 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by jPoDTGN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NY pizza is overrated.

[size=medium]Yada Yada.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back