Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XII]
Sep 27, 2008 at 11:12 PM Post #721 of 1,113
is the volume knob a pain to control between the other two cables? it looks like it would be

and I keep meaning to ask but I don't want to make a whole thread about it, what does cMOY mean? .. and how do you say it?

Sep 27, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #723 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is the volume knob a pain to control between the other two cables? it looks like it would be

and I keep meaning to ask but I don't want to make a whole thread about it, what does cMOY mean? .. and how do you say it?

A little bit if your plug is big.
I often pronounce the cMOY as "cee-moy".

Sep 28, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #724 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is a SENA premium stand case.

SENA CASES :: PREMIUM STAND CASE FOR iPOD TOUCH

The leather is really really nice quality, and the barely adds bulk to my touch.

Cool, thanks for the link!!!
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #727 of 1,113
That is a RSA Predator with a custom made cable.....sounds nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Junesequa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
niice. is that an rsa amp? how does it pair with the meizu
????

Sep 28, 2008 at 6:10 AM Post #728 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chu moy is a guy ... he has a website too: HeadWize - Breaking News

I ll be making myself a CMOY soon.. was just going through the diagrams of circuitry

Sep 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM Post #732 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by winsonli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've compared both iPods, and the touch is really bad in terms of SQ. Maybe I got a defective one? Can someone confirm that the 1st gen touch has better SQ than the 2nd gen nano?

edit:
I just tried my iPod Touch again. I would say that the sound quality is terrible. After you mentioned it, I believe my touch is really defective. It sounds like listening to the radio while driving under a freeway.

It would still be nice if someone would comment on the two iPods, the 1st gen touch vs 2nd gen nano.

That's sound indeed broken, the touch 1G has less noise then the Nano 2G (which i both own) and a friend of mine just bought both the Nano's 3G and 4G. Time to get the warranty out....
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2008 at 9:40 AM Post #733 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Waiting for my EPB v2 to arrive... wonder why it's not more popular already, considering its quality.

Never heard of it. Do you have a website link to it? Google did not reveal much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back