Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Aug 1, 2008 at 11:17 AM Post #1,231 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice pic smallmouth. The all Black looks good. Those are leather pads?? How do you like them compared to velour?

Yep. The leather pads provide more isolation, and I think they're even more comfortable. The only downside is they're kind of expensive.

Aug 1, 2008 at 11:46 AM Post #1,232 of 1,377
My first jump in to portable rig land...
smily_headphones1.gif
I don't use this set up too often, but it's nice and small.

I have attached some of those velcro dots to the FiiO and my Samsung T10. It makes a nice little portable rig (excuse crappy phone pics):

Samsung T10 + Fiio, with Yuin PK1:
bigtopsideph0.jpg
bigsidexn5.jpg

On Left: Total Bithead on the left for size reference.
On Right: Yuin PK1 case and Samsung T10 + Fiio (underneath).
bigvsbitheadrd3.jpg

I have what was advertised as a leather case (in reality, pleather) coming for the T10 soon which will no doubt alter this setup.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #1,234 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by smallmouth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep. The leather pads provide more isolation, and I think they're even more comfortable. The only downside is they're kind of expensive.

I use the leathers on my Darths. I agree that they provide better isolation,comfort is about the same(very good). They do change the bass which I like. I bought mine before they were officially offered by beyer. Todd Rose bought several pairs with his custom beyers and sold me a pair for $60(ouch). No regrets for this high grade leather.

Aug 2, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #1,235 of 1,377
Posted this in another thread earlier so might as well post it here.

This is my Ipod Mini 2gen with a 32 gig CF card in it.

Here it is on top of a Ibasso D2 Viper with ALO Bling Bling LOD.
6fv9f4.jpg

and here it is on top of a Corda Headsix with Ultra Low Profile LOD (original maker is too busy atm to make anymore though).
531ogj.jpg

Both next to a pack of Juicy Fruit gum.

Ignore the mess in the background please.
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2008 at 6:26 AM Post #1,236 of 1,377
I have a life, but i was curious, so i looked through G-man's posts for content, and i dont see a problem, imho
Yes he posts alot, but there are people like Jahn who has over 20,000 posts from 2001-2008, so maybe he posted as much as G-man per day sometimes also.
Others have 10,000 posts in 2 years etc.
I dont think theres a post limit per day here, although i think the site itself stops you so you can only post once every so many minutes or something, i forget. We got so many nice headphones and amps and players out there to look at, and our time is much better spent on the eye-candy, than the worrying about who is in the limelight more.
smily_headphones1.gif

On with the hoot nanny!!!
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #1,237 of 1,377
I've only been a member since March and I already have nearly 1500 posts. No one's ever accused me of spamming...

Aug 2, 2008 at 9:24 AM Post #1,241 of 1,377
Sony NW-S705F:
1000552xs7.jpg

Aug 2, 2008 at 9:57 AM Post #1,243 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"Oi, Cerberus, get off me laptop and stop playing with the mouse." "Fudge off yourself!" "Crud! We are tense, after all, eh? I am outta here."
mousemt1.jpg

LOL
Best pic ever !

Aug 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM Post #1,245 of 1,377
Looks similar to the ALO Super Cotton mini to mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back