Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Apr 28, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #151 of 1,377
33 euro ~ 50 dollars
smily_headphones1.gif
This includes the beltclip, seperately the case costs 27 euros, but there's no point in having a "carrying' case without something to carry it along. LOL. But yeah, it has a high pricetag, but the leather is all natural and handcrafted, stichting is topnotch and it just feels robust.

Apr 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #153 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by centerfold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wouldn't variety mean different mp3 players, not just different versions of iPods?

Point taken, I'm not very well versed in other DAP's although my wife still loves here one and only Creative Nomad 128MB w/clip on Senn's
eek.gif
Talk about easy to please! LOL

I pretty much stay with the iPods because I run LOD's. Not sure how many other DAP's have LOD's that are made for them but I do know I don't ever want to amp an amped headphone out jack
rolleyes.gif

The plus side to going with a non Apple DAP is no more proprietary iTunes
mad.gif
Some boys that work next to me told me they run some program called anapod but they also said once you activate anapod you circumvent iTunes all together so I'm probabbly just going to hang with the iPods at least for now.

Apr 28, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #154 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by outbreak123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Podster.... Your rig is... wonderful..
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you Outbreak, it's not the best or top of the line but most pieces are from good leanage
wink.gif
The B&W's have great synergy with the BAT gears
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2008 at 10:54 PM Post #157 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Podster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Point taken, I'm not very well versed in other DAP's although my wife still loves here one and only Creative Nomad 128MB w/clip on Senn's
eek.gif
Talk about easy to please! LOL

Didn't mean to sound like a prick, I just like to be devil's advocate.
I find it amusing for me that I enjoy using iTunes, but I have been pretty resilient in not buying an iPod.

Apr 29, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #160 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Camaro69,

How do you like the UE and XO combination?

Very much. Keeping the impedance low, gain low, and sound stage on really shows the UE's off. That and the comply foamies really make a difference. comfort level and seal so much better than any of the original stock ones.

On a side note: One gripe with the XO is that the letters on the back are starting to come off. Nothing big, but an annoyance.
wink.gif

Apr 29, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #163 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_1296.jpg

ipod video 80GB
iBasso P2
ZY LOD (head direct)
ETY ER6i (not pictured)
ATH-ES7 (want)

Dude Punnisher, you have the nicest LODs. (PS. mine should be getting to you sooon
tongue.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back