Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part X]
Feb 18, 2008 at 3:57 AM Post #196 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is the webpage: FitEar
There are at least 3 other people here that owns Mr. Suyama products.
Mine is a Etymotic ER4S transformed into a custom IEM and detachable cable.

Man how did you even begin to go about getting these done?

Feb 18, 2008 at 4:05 AM Post #197 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif
Watch your language please. Head-fi is one of the few forums on the net that doesn't have rampant cursing and I hope it stays that way.

Yeah, total "x2" for that. Lately there has been too much of that stuff around the forums, and I hope it's just a (quick) passing phase.

Feb 18, 2008 at 9:12 AM Post #199 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by nismo96 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's lame. Sometimes people can be jerks.

Yeah
mad.gif
, I feel for your loss Germania.
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #200 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif
Watch your language please. Head-fi is one of the few forums on the net that doesn't have rampant cursing and I hope it stays that way.

Sorry for that :O
Edited
wink.gif

Feb 18, 2008 at 4:16 PM Post #201 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by rypin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice amp!!!, what color is tat, bronze? red?, I was thinking bout picking one of these up too after reading teh comments of how good it is paired with teh ue-11s. How long did you wait on it ?

Thanks,It's Bronze colour,with UE11 it's HEAVEN
smily_headphones1.gif
,i waited for 1 and a half month but it is really worth it.

Feb 18, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #203 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahatma andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was that sarcasm or did you actually recognise "Animals" from Pink Floyd?
I'd be impressed, hat to look at it for a few moments myself before i noticed it on the picture (quality isnt that great, as i said).

But anyway: Thanks

I recognised it. It's a great album. I was listening to this album the day i saw your picture. so i recognised it right away after i saw the album art.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #206 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great album, I love TMBG!
smily_headphones1.gif

hehe, wondered how long it would take for someone to comment on that
tongue.gif
Actually only just picked up my first TMBG album last week, quite by chance i saw it on the shelf for a fiver, and always did like them from watching Tiny Toons as a kid
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #208 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're not going to use the optical out and get an iBasso D1?

x2.

Rav, the D1s DAC will give you better sound quality from the iRiver's optical than going straight to an amp from the line out. Trust me, been there done that
wink.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #209 of 1,011
Just received my new RSA Tomahawk, which is tethered to an 8GB Ipod Nano Video with ALO Cryo Dock. The front end is driving a pair of Shure SE530s. Nano is encased in a clear DLO.

I knew the Tomahawk was small, I just didn't know how small until seeing it in person. There's nothing small about the sound quality, though. I'm impressed as heck with this system. It will be my new traveling rig of choice from here on out. The source/amp/IEM combo is synergistic, even considering the fact the amp is fresh out of the box. My hat's off to Ray Samuels.

Here are a few photos of the rig, including one showing the setup next to (a few drams of) one of the cheapest system upgrades available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back