Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
Sep 22, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #886 of 940
Hi guys, I don't post here much at all really but I have been browsing here for a long time, dunno if you remember venkman / steel but they met up with me at eocf.com
anyways, heres my stuff

iPod nano 1GB (yes only 1gb but it was a free replacement for an older creative player that broke)
DIY by me CMOY
Stock iBuds (i take them to school sometimes just so I can trash them without worrying)
Senn MX400
Senn PX100 old v.(LOVE these, for work, school, everything!)
Senn HD555 (LOVE these even more than px100, gaming, music, movies, they truly shine with my Xfi. Occaisionally I'll take them out of the house for strange looks
wink.gif
)

hmm i guess im a senn fanboy?
Didnt even notice that
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry for lousy pics, im too lazy to get it off auto mode and its too dark for anything decent

Sep 22, 2006 at 11:55 AM Post #887 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117
May not be as expensive as some other rigs here, but doesn't it look sweet? I give you... no, not the Apple ipod, but the iriver Orange!

My audio setup (h320 frontside)

My audio setup (h320 backside)

Ahhhh! Personal customization at its best!
So what do I win?
very_evil_smiley.gif

OMG I love the in skin did you make it yourself. If so could you send it to me
tongue.gif
I wanna put one on my h340

Sep 22, 2006 at 2:00 PM Post #888 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by P0iNT
OMG I love the in skin did you make it yourself. If so could you send it to me
tongue.gif
I wanna put one on my h340

Yea, I made it myself. Go here (the specific post is at the bottom of first page):
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198787

Follow instructions. Let me know if it doesn't print correctly through the H3Tool program (it really should print well if you follow instructions, even though it is resized for the web) and I will send you the original file I imported into H3Tool via email.

Also, the skin looks darker than what you see there. I just have a Tru Lite lamp that makes things look crystal clear when taking pictures. =P
There are more pics on that thread (on page three) that you can see of this specific setup.

Sep 22, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #889 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by BST07
Got new toys
etysmile.gif
E500s and Black 5G Ipod

Nice rig you got there!
etysmile.gif

Sep 23, 2006 at 11:19 PM Post #891 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille
the last piece of the puzzle for my portable rig arrived today -- the bling bling dock.

here you go:

hftbrigjc8.jpg

as per my sig: 4G 60GB iPod > ALO Bling Bling Dock > Go-Vibe V5 > MDR-D77 (or MDR-D66SL)

sorry for the bad lighting..V_V

I'm told the line out makes a huge difference with the 5G. Does it make a big difference with the 4G as well?

Sep 24, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #892 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ♫
I'm told the line out makes a huge difference with the 5G. Does it make a big difference with the 4G as well?

Yes.
Lol, I was the one who basically spammed him into buying one.

Sep 24, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #893 of 940
Quote:

It sure made a difference with mine.

Sep 24, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #894 of 940
My gawdawful dap that I currently use while mbiking or at the gym. The other part of the time I try borrowing my friend's Zen Vision:M
tongue.gif
sounds so much better ....

headfi_nytmarezz_portable_9-06.jpg

I am planning to get a black 4GB iRiver Clix when that comes out in October or I may settle for a 4GB Creative Zen V Plus before then .... we will see.

Sep 24, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #895 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by nytmarezz
My gawdawful dap that I currently use while mbiking or at the gym. The other part of the time I try borrowing my friend's Zen Vision:M
tongue.gif

I am planning to get a black 4GB iRiver Clix when that comes out in October or I may settle for a 4GB Creative Zen V Plus before then .... we will see.

If you go to the Apple Store under refurbished you can get some very good deals like:

-1 GB Shuffle for $79
-2 GB Nano for $99
-6 GB 2nd Gen Mini for $129
-30 GB iPod for $179

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nclm=Certified
Good luck.

Sep 24, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #897 of 940
Quote:

all things considered on the 4G iPod, it's better than the headphone-out as far as i'm concerned. well worth the money IMO if you dont wanna go the RWA route.

Sep 24, 2006 at 9:45 AM Post #898 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by nytmarezz
tongue.gif

what are those headphones???

Sep 25, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #899 of 940
after finally making use of a garage sale purchase from a few weeks back

my cd rig in it's packed up form

cdrig.jpg

Sep 25, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #900 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
If you go to the Apple Store under refurbished you can get some very good deals like:

-1 GB Shuffle for $79
-2 GB Nano for $99
-6 GB 2nd Gen Mini for $129
-30 GB iPod for $179

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nclm=Certified
Good luck.

Not looking to get an iPod. I have my reasons
plainface.gif
In my own defense though, my reasons are more legitimate than many of the blatantly anti-apple people out there but I would still prefer not to go over them. It involves family issues. I will leave it at that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnywolfet
what are those headphones???

slydi2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back