Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
Sep 26, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #918 of 940
It is pretty decent. All the files I put on there are mp3 128kbs or lower, kuz I don't have much space!!! but, for podcasts, which is its primary use(aside from being a phone) it is great. The speaker phone if used as a music speaker is pretty bad. I wouldn't give up my Zen for it, but, it is a great alternative to carrying around that tank, esp kuz I don't have any IEM's atm....

Sep 26, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #919 of 940
Haha, it's like now most of the people are just stalking this thread hoping to get more info.

I have a feeling it's either a very crazy Chinese-brand rifoff (ya right), or the near-future replacement for the 3 Studio. Or maybe a budget canalphone from UE. Either way, I bet we'll know when the triple.fi is released.
biggrin.gif

Sep 26, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #921 of 940
lol.... my post had more of a reaction than I thought.....

I admit though... I knew it would get some attention....

I plead guilty to adopting attention-whore tactics.... have mercy!!

Anyhow... since my 15min of fame (dare I say?) are up I guess I best answer you questions before you send a mob over here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muckluck
Maybe he works for UE and it's a triple.fi prototype.
tongue.gif

No, I don't work for UE. I wish lol. The guys that work for companies have their names in bold remember?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capital R
We must know! What are those unknown UE phones?! Ahhhhhh!
blink.gif

Yes, they are.
shiftyeb1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
Seriously. Now.

Yes... seriously.... read on....

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
...and thus, the people of Head-Fi stared like
blink.gif
at the mysterious canalphones with the UE logo on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUsRmX
we must know!!
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidd
*wants to know as well*

Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
Yes tell us!!!!!!!!
blink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidd
*still wants to know about those UE earphones*

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
[size=large]ARGH!!! WHAT ARE THEY?!?!?![/size]

AND NOW FOR THE ANSWER

I don't know what they are
confused.gif

I didn't sign an NDA so I assume I won't get a talking-to for saying this but if I had to guess...

*cough*

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
Haha, it's like now most of the people are just stalking this thread hoping to get more info.

I have a feeling it's either a very crazy Chinese-brand rifoff (ya right), or the near-future replacement for the 3 Studio. Or maybe a budget canalphone from UE. Either way, I bet we'll know when the triple.fi is released.
biggrin.gif

I have a rumor of a price point and I don't want to elaborate on their SQ since they are not out yet and things (I guess) could still change. Honestly though I wasn't given much information so I can't really elaborate on anything.

*sigh* twas fun... now to fade back into obscurity

Sep 26, 2006 at 4:04 AM Post #922 of 940
OrangeW = Sweet name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nytmarezz
I don't know what they are

Like my mp3 encoder might say... LAME.

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #925 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
Ok boys let beat him up!
rs1smile.gif

Righto, it says he lives in So. Cal...I can walk there in a day or two and start knocking door-to-door!
blink.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #928 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeW
虽然我的装备普普通通,还是发出来SHOW一下,哈哈哈哈,似乎这里能看懂中文的比较少吧。。 。

here is a few pics of my rig
Meizu MiniPlayer 2G & PX200

280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif

x1pUr2osLO3XWjVqln8mtW0P4DNHnk_LBEc1WBizOJgvVRaNZwtvxlmI0ZdydnOvTflj45-jEZu9r1ZoI_Rju3HPQlH6o-wtzhKVyesml8_KqE4qX8W0bL9IP-DsyrwwUqwMbUG1hdk_K0

x1pUr2osLO3XWjVqln8mtW0P2xtOArapbbvJ_kO9aVQ34zYbwm_I2rD_e4PwG1V1u-EJtBwz7v8_QQAuBKR_yivCZ_hNHkId7tXsaqygU58vijtFppMYqk-M-EaEPh6MmvEdzhYHVlHBj4

x1pUr2osLO3XWjVqln8mtW0PyEUjfifF1Ke9jrpQxJL1_vXlEBFSN-jH3VwqE7LcgXoA3rKJAYrUQRXC1mEqeuKahZd0JFdey5fT0pzb4l8W_gh2pw38Bw__tQyifuo_M1RESd5no7bsfY

x1pUr2osLO3XWjVqln8mtW0P9CUc7JBI2YNtK9olKkfZmoDuX8OsphaGeCfoSfKngas4IzigM1_snhQf5cAUcK4PBeV_DqI4icpbh9eEx5kpBFqeWPTMnvIgOLMuWyjfyX08Lo7fN0Tiuk

x1pUr2osLO3XWjVqln8mtW0P0iDTUiOqmkeF-BeUL6IHIYdx79eDysM63by1D7j8qPiQb_ISc50DwauPDEkzCPiB7ECM8MNDRId3LWhC7JJH3tzLIcCLCF_9M-KCCKWVBrvgBX3O_0YCOM

280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif

中国人!!!
i think U3 is very good!!! Quote:

IMG_1138_94YmAbw9LquH.jpg

Quote:

[table] [tr] [td] [IMG][IMG][img]http://bbs.imp3.net/attachments/month_0610/IMG_1143_VPkXuJQRzu5i.jpg[/IMG][/IMG] [/td] [/tr] [/table]

[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back