Pictures of your portable rig- Part IV- A fresh start
Mar 17, 2006 at 6:03 PM Post #526 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebell
well,no doubt.This is the best sound DAP that I've heared/had,(The DAP I used-Creative Zen Xtra ,Iriver H120 H10,Ipod5,Sony HI-MD nh1)Comparing to my ipod5,whatever high, mid, bass.A9 is better obviously.but the software of kenwood sucks-ugly,inconvenience and unuseful.can you believe that?It can't edit several songs' album and artist simultaneously.It even can't convert CD to your player directly,I have to use Itunes to solve it.
I purchased it from a store locate in japan on ebay.

dsc027898mo.jpg

At least the album artwork is huge >W<

Mar 18, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #529 of 595
Great song on a great album. Yoko Kanno really puts together an awesome soundtrack even though the show was mediocre (SAC 1 at least, 2nd Gig is actually pretty cool) i would have it on my Vision M too but something with the Unicode tags wont let me embed the album art.

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:57 AM Post #530 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRSpeed85
LOL Yakitori... Thats a funny name for an artist. It means "grill bar" in Japanese.

It actually means grilled chicken, or bbq chicken. Yaki coming from the term yakimasu which means to burn, grill, bake, or fry, and tori, which translates into bird.

Update on the rig, even these are a bit dated, waiting for my new camera
smily_headphones1.gif
:

Zen Vision with Extended battery, 26 hours of music 9 hours of video. Order of the Phoenix thrown in for good measure.

Mar 19, 2006 at 9:34 PM Post #536 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
It actually means grilled chicken, or bbq chicken. Yaki coming from the term yakimasu which means to burn, grill, bake, or fry, and tori, which translates into bird.

Update on the rig, even these are a bit dated, waiting for my new camera
smily_headphones1.gif
:

Zen Vision with Extended battery, 26 hours of music 9 hours of video. Order of the Phoenix thrown in for good measure.

How is that gigabeat? i have the option to get a 10 gb for really cheap off my friend.

Mar 20, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #539 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by brokenwallet
Anyone else have camo gear?
icon10.gif

Planning to make a short interconnect, what's a small and cheap plug i can use? Preferably angled like headphone plugs.

My now retired 4th gen ipod had snow camo as well
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 2:58 PM Post #540 of 595
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane
Playing with the Corda Cross...not very portable (soon to add a Micro Amp)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/ambgid/2171208570044175878NqHxep_ph.jpg[/IM][/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Oooohh, very nice. How much do the k240s improve with expensive amps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back