Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jul 14, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #946 of 1,335
People die every day from so many things, but no one seems to give a sh it and go on to make jokes about all sorts of things. But when something happens that involves the news, all the sudden its a big deal and no one can make jokes about anything that could even be a reference to that event. I think everyone is stupid for chewing the dude out for his JOKE. People need to chill and like someone else posted earlier "stop going out of your way to be offended". I felt like i needed to get this in, maybe so a few people realize they are being over dramatic about such a stupid thing (the joke, not the bombing). Anyways, thats all i have to say, now that Ive got my 2 cents in, lets get back to some pictures of DAP's! (yeah i like to have the last word
orphsmile.gif
)

Jul 14, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #949 of 1,335
Ok here is my simple setup nothing fancy
DSCF00451.jpg

Jul 14, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #951 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Is that an H1xx remote paired with an H3xx player?

Yer it is. It a H340 with H120 remote. Everything works great. I'm thinking about getting a H300 remote however I can't justify 100AUD from misticriver.

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:12 PM Post #953 of 1,335
bangraman,

hahahh that is great!!!

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:56 PM Post #955 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by MdRex
Bangraman:

I thought that Muvo + Qualias are a overkill... but this is...
eek.gif

Well actually, this has double the power of the Muvo TX to the headphone socket (although it doesn't for some reason feel like it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back