Pictures of your Portable Rig II - The Journey Continues.
Jul 10, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #931 of 1,335
wat happened to that poor ihp-120???

Jul 10, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #932 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
wat happened to that poor ihp-120???

The casing on it is pretty old and the paint was starting to flake off, I figured that it would look better without any paint then to have spots of paint missing. So I grabbed some 220 grit sandpaper and took all the paint off. I just did it a few days ago so it is pretty rough. I am planning on taking it apart in the next few day to finish cleaning it up.

Jul 10, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #933 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by hekoman
My iHP-120 (without any paint), MS-1's, KSC 75's, and my little comy amp.

I usaully try to alternate which one I use but my MS-1's usaully get more use just because they are more fun to listen to.

Ha! I've got MS-1s with the 414 pads, and KSC75s too. Good combo. 'Cept I'm using an iPod and a Pocket Amp 2.

Jul 11, 2005 at 2:11 PM Post #934 of 1,335
Another pic:

Picture009.jpg

Jul 11, 2005 at 2:51 PM Post #935 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
What to take if you really, really want all your baggage searched at Customs.
tongue.gif

*BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED*

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

Jul 12, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #936 of 1,335
necropimp:

"*BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED*

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
..."

I dont usually get offended by something like this, but we are talking only 6 DAYS after the london bombings. 52 people died, and British TV screens are filled with images daily. To make such a comment at this time is extremely cold hearted.

Jul 12, 2005 at 6:28 PM Post #938 of 1,335
it was a COUNTER-STRIKE REFERENCE

Jul 12, 2005 at 6:36 PM Post #940 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Embio
necropimp:

"*BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED*

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
..."

I dont usually get offended by something like this, but we are talking only 6 DAYS after the london bombings. 52 people died, and British TV screens are filled with images daily. To make such a comment at this time is extremely cold hearted.

....even I got the CS reference.

AWP whore 4 life.
icon10.gif

Jul 12, 2005 at 6:44 PM Post #941 of 1,335
I realise it wasnt meant to be offensive, but are any of you british? like I said homeless, i dont usually get offended by something like that. but I think it is bloody tactless in the extreme.

If i had made references to planes blowing up after 9/11 I think I would have been thrown off this forum.

anyway, no hard feelings. Necro149 - how are the NC6s? I've been thinking of getting a pair for air travel.

Jul 13, 2005 at 6:49 AM Post #942 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by Embio
I realise it wasnt meant to be offensive, but are any of you british? like I said homeless, i dont usually get offended by something like that. but I think it is bloody tactless in the extreme.

If i had made references to planes blowing up after 9/11 I think I would have been thrown off this forum.

Your analogy doesn't work though, he made a joke about a bomb blowing up, which is what it's meant to do. Had he made a joke about a subway or a bus blowing up, you'd have a point.
Anyone can see he wasn't trying to be offensive, so don't go out of your way to be offended.
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, this thread is about pictures, I will have a new picture when my MS2's get here.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #943 of 1,335
Ah well, It maybe wasn't meant bad, but hey; if I kick you in your face and I say later: well I didn't want to break your nose, I only wanted to make you scared, you wouldn't laugh either?
I think he didn't say it on purpose, but it's really stupid to say that kind of things a few days after a bombing (even if you're referring to counter strike).
But hey, **** happens and everyone makes mistakes. As long as you didn't meant it that way, it's stupid, but ok.
I'm writing to much ********, I need to get some sleep.
And as greez said: where are the pictures??
I'm waiting for my ms-1's (my sister will order them for me, and then it's gonna take another 2 week's....pfff) and will post some pics together with my x5.

Jul 14, 2005 at 12:42 AM Post #944 of 1,335
Quote:

Originally Posted by luuk
Ah well, It maybe wasn't meant bad, but hey; if I kick you in your face and I say later: well I didn't want to break your nose, I only wanted to make you scared, you wouldn't laugh either?

That's just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back