Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
Oct 23, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #1,007 of 1,119
Just want to share my home/office rig. :D

Good day everyone.

Oct 23, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #1,008 of 1,119
Just want to share my home/office rig. :D

Good day everyone.

Nice. The C5 is a great amp, glad to see it working well with the H400S - curious to hear that baby...

Cheers,
K

Oct 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #1,009 of 1,119
I'm sure I've asked you this before, what's that case on your classic? And would it fit a 160gb classic?

YoTank Tyler
bigsmile_face.gif

http://www.yotank.com/products.html  Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #1,011 of 1,119
  Why the helsinki are the pictures so small! 
angry_face.gif

LOL, maybe these will help, unfortunately I don't have my little hex/allen wrench here to open this baby up but the inside has a nice velvet lining to protect your Pod and don't know if Chris's site still shows it but you can drive over the YoTank with your Hum Vee and not hurt your Pod
wink_face.gif

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #1,012 of 1,119

LOL, maybe these will help, unfortunately I don't have my little hex/allen wrench here to open this baby up but the inside has a nice velvet lining to protect your Pod and don't know if Chris's site still shows it but you can drive over the YoTank with your Hum Vee and not hurt your Pod
wink_face.gif

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you, it was the pictures that are on the yotank website! But thank you for the pictures!

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #1,013 of 1,119
  Sorry, that wasn't directed at you, it was the pictures that are on the yotank website! But thank you for the pictures!

I knew that but I don't have any control over YoTank website display I could only offer shots of my U2 30GB Classic in my black YoTank to let you see it larger
bigsmile_face.gif
If you are into extreme (dry) activity sports the Tank can't be beat
wink_face.gif
It will also insure your iPod never gets a scratch as well.
beerchug.gif

Oct 23, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #1,014 of 1,119

I knew that but I don't have any control over YoTank website display I could only offer shots of my U2 30GB Classic in my black YoTank to let you see it larger
bigsmile_face.gif
If you are into extreme (dry) activity sports the Tank can't be beat
wink_face.gif
It will also insure your iPod never gets a scratch as well.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for posting. Seriously thinking of picking one up.

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #1,016 of 1,119
Wanted to post pics of my new custom carbon fibered if x5, complete with vocaloid leeks keychain, next to my mid-fi headphones.  The symbol on the back of the device is the nobody symbol from kingdom hearts,  and the album on the screen is Historias by ALSTROeMERIA.

Oct 23, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #1,017 of 1,119
  Thanks for posting. Seriously thinking of picking one up.

They are sweet, I bought mine for the latter and my U2 case back is spotless and the engraved signatures look day one new
bigsmile_face.gif

Seems we have a FiiO dap theme going here so here is today's rig
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back