Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
Jun 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #514 of 1,119

iBasso D-Zero with a CM11 running S3. Got a $140 S3 for cheap and now it's my portable setup. Connected with velcro but have no fear, I have goo gone!

Jun 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #516 of 1,119
  Nice, what app do you use for music?

Just poweramp. I thought about the USB APP everyone uses but I don't like the interface and Poweramp seems to do everything I want it to do. Here's a breakdown of everything!

http://imgur.com/a/b4wRj

Jun 12, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #518 of 1,119
What iPod case is that? SwitchEasy CapsuleClassic? How do you like it?

I've got the clear version and it's great. Stays on well, doesn't add much bulk, and it came with protective films for the back, screen, and scroll wheel.

+1. Just remember to put the protective films otherwise you´ll get scratches in the back of your iPod, I don´t like the protective film for the scroll wheel, just my opinion.

Jun 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #519 of 1,119
Had this for a solid two weeks now. 

Pretty much stopped my IEM journey in its tracks. 

Only quarrel is that I wish it was a little more forgiving of my modern pop tracks. But give it something good and it'll spit expensive hookers and cheap craft beer at your ear drums. If that's your thing. Surely is mine.

Jun 12, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #521 of 1,119

Only quarrel is that I wish it was a little more forgiving of my modern pop tracks. But give it something good and it'll spit expensive hookers and cheap craft beer at your ear drums. If that's your thing. Surely is mine.

Sweet, they look well made, love the plug and boot
cool.gif

Jun 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #523 of 1,119

You tried the X3 by itself? Curious To know how the E12 improves the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back