Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Jul 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #2,431 of 3,551
Absolutely beautiful.
If I lived there, I'd never go to work 
cool.gif

Jul 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #2,437 of 3,551
I'm pleased to say my BHSE was delivered today but I thought I'd post two photos of my dogs, the first was just before the BHSE arrived and the second was when it did, I think my dogs were as excited as me. Just kidding about my dogs but I'm very excited about having it. While I've been taking these photos, the BHSE was being warmed up by playing an Isotek disc I have which takes about an hour, when that's finished I'm going to be listening to my new headphone system which now consists of BHSE + SR-009's + K-01 for a few hours but my friend headfier IanG has the SR-007mk1's so I'll wait until I've heard that before I post any thoughts.

Dave. 

Jul 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #2,438 of 3,551
That box reminds me of the old Mark Levinson boxes!
Quote:
I'm pleased to say my BHSE was delivered today but I thought I'd post two photos of my dogs, the first was just before the BHSE arrived and the second was when it did, I think my dogs were as excited as me. Just kidding about my dogs but I'm very excited about having it. While I've been taking these photos, the BHSE was being warmed up by playing an Isotek disc I have which takes about an hour, when that's finished I'm going to be listening to my new headphone system which now consists of BHSE + SR-009's + K-01 for a few hours but my friend headfier IanG has the SR-007mk1's so I'll wait until I've heard that before I post any thoughts.

Dave. 

Jul 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #2,442 of 3,551
Quote:
 I've put the BHSE in that position because the Aritaeus when I have it will go at the side of the amp section of the BHSE.

why are you getting an Aristaeus too? i only see the sr-009 listed in your profile. are you planning on getting an Orpheus at some point?

Jul 12, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #2,445 of 3,551
Quote:

why are you getting an Aristaeus too? i only see the sr-009 listed in your profile. are you planning on getting an Orpheus at some point?

I'm getting the Aristaeus for back up if something happened to the BHSE and it had to be sent for repairs and also a change. Regarding the HE90's, I'd love a pair but wouldn't pay anywhere near the asking price and also I'm not sure if there are anymore parts to fix them if something went wrong. As I've said when I've the equipment I have on order, I'll not be buying anything else, other than tubes when needed. I'm in the process of getting some silver plated power cords and silver interconnects from The - Missing - Link for the K-01 + BHSE + Bybee stealth PP,  the rest will be after I have the Aristaeus + GS-X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back