Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Mar 14, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #901 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario_Fpolis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this qualify as high-end?

It took me a lot of reading and hard earned cash to get here. Please tell me I´m at least half the way...

Thanks!

Who gives a crap about acceptance? If you like the way it sounds, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #902 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Typically dell speakers qualify, so I think you're safe.

tongue.gif

Speakers are for my son - 5,5 yo - watch and play at disneyxd. I don´t use them.

So I´m still not a ´fier?
lambda.gif

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #903 of 3,551
Quote:

tongue.gif

Speakers are for my son - 5,5 yo - watch and play at disneyxd. I don´t use them.

So I´m still not a ´fier?
lambda.gif

Of course you're a 'fier. And you're sensible enough to have 'stats, which makes you high end in my book.

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #904 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaizada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who gives a crap about acceptance? If you like the way it sounds, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
smily_headphones1.gif

I give! After all the work, time, reading, cash, dedication, I think that hear from a bunch of guys that ALSO love hp and music a "Good Job" is a good, not, an excelent thing.

To share, talk and listen is the main goal of a forum, right?

--------

The Monkey,

Many thanks! I just received them, and I am loving it. Trully really loving it!

The first time I had this eargasm was looong time ago with the Senn 515. After that, Beyers 880 and Senn 650 just seamed good, but "more of the same".

After this simple Stax SRM-212 and 303 combo, OH MY GOD!

It is fantastic period.

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #905 of 3,551
Quote:

I give! After all the work, time, reading, cash, dedication, I think that hear from a bunch of guys that ALSO love hp and music a "Good Job" is a good, not, an excelent thing.

To share, talk and listen is the main goal of a forum, right?

--------

The Monkey,

Many thanks! I just received them, and I am loving it. Trully really loving it!

The first time I had this eargasm was looong time ago with the Senn 515. After that, Beyers 880 and Senn 650 just seamed good, but "more of the same".

After this simple Stax SRM-212 and 303 combo, OH MY GOD!

It is fantastic period.

Agreed...I like sharing, talking and listening which is why I'm active on this forum. However, at the end of the day, my listening is a very personal thing and only I can judge if the sound is to my liking or not
wink.gif

If someone doesn't like a particular component in your setup, it doesn't make your setup or listening pleasure any less. That's all I wanted to say and hope that is what you read into my comment.
beerchug.gif

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:50 AM Post #906 of 3,551
Shaizada,

All good, my friend!
beerchug.gif

I did understood your point, and I agree that, regarding our sets, like the songs we like and love and no one else does, it concerns only to ourselves.

But I only asked because I think that, after 42 years old, and 8 year in this hobby, I finnaly reached a point that I have pride and joy of my set.

What´s better than show others, and better yet, when the others also love the same things, the gear itself and the music, the beautiful sound that they provide!

And forgive me the lack of emoticons, but I don´t like them, altouugh it does matter to show what´s implicit in our comments.

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:04 AM Post #908 of 3,551
I love the bomb shelter look of the kgss~ =)

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #909 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by spritzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My desktop rig:

Trends UD-10.1 -> Audiozone Dac1 -> KGSS -> SR-007Mk1

That's a Top Desktop Rig! Me want!!!

Mar 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #911 of 3,551
4434361587_9ae75c60b7_b.jpg

Here it is, the college dorm stereo. Its the best placement in the room......but still not the best placement. I make do though hahaha. All the equip is listed in my signature. The turntable, not sure if it's in my sig or not, is nothing special. It's a bic940 hooked up to a Music Fidelity X-LP. Let me know what you think!!

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #912 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michgelsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, that's a beautiful KGSS! Much better looking than the Headamp version if you ask me.
Do you have your BHSE already, or was it necessary to build a KGSS in the mean time?

If this box was to be made commercially it would cost a fortune, far more then the rather expensive Lansing Gray box which Justin uses. Just the box weighs close to 8kg here...
tongue.gif

The BHSE hasn't arrived yet but I have a lot of other amps to use and even more in the works.
redface.gif
This KGSS was meant to replace my old 717 which I sold some time ago.

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #913 of 3,551
Pah~ you already have enough bh's to play with =P

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #914 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by spritzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My desktop rig:

Trends UD-10.1 -> Audiozone Dac1 -> KGSS -> SR-007Mk1

Wow, that's gorgeous!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I'll gladly take it off your hands should you decide to sell it one of these days....
wink.gif
that is if my wallet is fat enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back