Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Feb 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #886 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now THAT is home theatre. Well done sir.

Thats a great cave. I'd love to listen to some albums in there.
duggehsmile.png

Duggeh - I like your priorities! I did the same thing when I was a kid at my parents house. I asked "Do you guys mine if I sleep in the closet so I have more room to practice and listen to music?" My mom said that if I fit, it was fine with her!

Anytime you're in my neck of the woods you're more than welcome to pop by and listen...

Cheers!

Feb 20, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #889 of 3,551
IMG_0785.JPG

I traded my speakers from Legacy Audio Signature IIIs in a walnut finish to their Focus SE in the Black Pearl finish. They are about 6 inches taller, 1 inch wider and 4 inches deeper, which adds up to an additional 60 to 80 pounds each speaker. Shipping weight is 198 lbs each.

It was quite the workout getting them downstairs and then taking the Signatures IIIs back upstairs and loading them into the van.

The biggest problem was my speaker cables spades were not large enough for the new binding posts of the Focus SE. I had to get out an old pair of cables with banana plugs just to get to hear them.

Feb 21, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #890 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've just dumped my bed. It got in the way.

Spoken by a true audiophile
evil_smiley.gif
Nice rig doug. Very nice.

Feb 22, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #891 of 3,551
This is probably about as high end as I'll go for my stereo system. There just isn't space for anything more in our place. I also have a maxxed out PPA with Beyerdynamic DT831 and DT880 cans, with an iRiver Clix and Shure E4 IEMs for portable use.
I'm thinking about either a KRK ERGO or McIntosh MEN220 for acoustical correction, depending if I'm thinking about budget or not.
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #892 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan_McCloud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's that White Big CD Player (?). Looks awesome!

BUMP!

Mar 12, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #896 of 3,551
This is my first time seeing this thread. It was really nice seeing some of the setups posted in here.

Mar 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM Post #897 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my first time seeing this thread. It was really nice seeing some of the setups posted in here.

You do realize that it is stickied, right!?
tongue.gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 6:14 AM Post #898 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You do realize that it is stickied, right!?
tongue.gif

Probably the reason I didn't notice it.
I almost never look at sticky threads.
Only reason I saw it was because it was near the quick reply box at that time.

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #900 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario_Fpolis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this qualify as high-end?

Typically dell speakers qualify, so I think you're safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back