Pictures Of Your High End System (Please see the first pages for examples of what should be posted here)
Nov 11, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #346 of 3,551
Here is a pic with a recent arrival (bottom) and new arrival on top:

CIMG3442.jpg

Nov 11, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #348 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CIMG3442.jpg

Boy, you have gone all electrostatic on us all of a sudden like....

Two Headamp of the electrostatic vintage....right? How do they compare since you have both sitting right there?

You believe in change or is this just a mid-life crisis?

Nov 11, 2008 at 3:43 PM Post #349 of 3,551
Nov 11, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #350 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What kind of stats are those with the green cable connected to the KGBH and what kind of plug are they terminated to (hence you need an adapter)?

Nov 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #351 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by starcat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kind of stats are those with the green cable connected to the KGBH and what kind of plug are they terminated to (hence you need an adapter)?

He Audio 1.2b...
smile.gif

Which he mention in this post. They are terminated with a 5-pin XLR, hence the adapter cable.

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #354 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He Audio 1.2b...
smile.gif

Which he mention in this post. They are terminated with a 5-pin XLR, hence the adapter cable.

Isn't the 5pin XLR the connector for DMX?

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:08 PM Post #355 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by starcat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't the 5pin XLR the connector for DMX?

dmx.jpg

Does he look like he needs a 5 pin XLR? Stax plug, beeyotch.

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #356 of 3,551
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeymad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like a good rig there.... bigger and better pics... the equipment deserves it....

Cheers,

Yeah you're right. Got to finish a few projects and work on an interactive page with better pics. I installed some Tung-Sol 5687 ribbed plates and burning them in....as well as burning in all the tubes, new cable, and crossovers in the speakers, still it sounds good.

Are you still using the Sky cable? How do you like it? I have some Cheetahs in the vinyl rig, but also selling one since I now run direct to amps via DAC. I sent a well used Cheetah in because I someone had tried to reterminate it with a sub-par connector....AQ sent a brand new 1m Cheetah.

DC

Nov 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #357 of 3,551
Saving this space... I just put a down payment on a Pioneer SC-07 and a pair of Dynaudio Excite X36s... Hopefully I'll get them by the new year if I can control my holiday spending (read: be cheap with gifts!).

Nov 19, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #358 of 3,551
a picture of my dad's setup [not a good picture,i'm sorry for that]

4g3dsn.jpg

might take another picture sometime soon....but uh...for the "audiophiles" out there....the amplifier is JVC JA-X9 (yes,no information available on google)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back