Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 21, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #526 of 10,930
anyone else using a network music player? i couldn't live without my Squeezebox Duet.....



 
Jun 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #528 of 10,930
Quote:

Originally Posted by jh901 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else using a network music player? i couldn't live without my Squeezebox Duet.....


Absolutely. I have squeezeboxes all over the house, couldn't deal without them
k701smile.gif
 
Jun 21, 2009 at 12:28 PM Post #531 of 10,930
Quote:

Originally Posted by jh901 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else using a network music player? i couldn't live without my Squeezebox Duet.....






Nice stuff you have. You should definitely try a standalone DAC with the squeezebox duet. Even my Dacmagic was a huge jump over the standard duet dac.
 
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #532 of 10,930
Quote:

Originally Posted by jh901 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else using a network music player? i couldn't live without my Squeezebox Duet.....






Hi, any reason you are using a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter to connect your 1/4" terminated AKG K701 to the HeadRoom Amp? I mean the HeadRoom Amp has a 1/4" jack. BTW, nice set up.
 
Jun 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM Post #534 of 10,930
Get some headphones with bass :p Nice setup.
 
Jun 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #536 of 10,930
well, i'm trying to come up with some crafty logic, but the truth is that the adapter came attached and i didn't even realize it was an adapter! situation rectified....have a good laugh! and thanks.....

...as for the other poster recommending an external DAC, I don't need any encouragement...we are in a recession!
wink.gif



Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, any reason you are using a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter to connect your 1/4" terminated AKG K701 to the HeadRoom Amp? I mean the HeadRoom Amp has a 1/4" jack. BTW, nice set up.


 
Jun 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #537 of 10,930
Quote:

Originally Posted by jh901 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...as for the other poster recommending an external DAC, I don't need any encouragement...we are in a recession!
wink.gif



Actually, spending money instead of hoarding it is what will knock it out of the recession
smily_headphones1.gif
 
Jun 21, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #538 of 10,930
hoarding money...now, that's a problem I've NEVER ran into...ask Master Card!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
spending money instead of hoarding it is what will knock it out of the recession
smily_headphones1.gif



 
Jun 22, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #540 of 10,930
Love the setups guys.

I have a question for c3p0 and Mr. b. What do you guys do for cable management because I see zero cables and am jealous.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top