Pico amp pictures compilation thread
Jan 1, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #17 of 109
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

You people and your stupid beautiful pictures, Justin and his annoyingly impressive reputation, and the massively irritating surplus of glowing reviews I can't seem to avoid... I've had enough!

Next stop...the ordering thread. After that, I'm looking for some kind of support group.

mad.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #18 of 109
""I'm looking for some kind of support group.""

Oh yeah? Get in line. I think they are going to start one on HeadFi. It will be an unending circle.

Jan 2, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #19 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
""I'm looking for some kind of support group.""

Hey i can help you with that. I have these special pills that cause
a complete break from the head-fi addiction. They are green. Actually
they come in other colors too including ones with spots on them.
I call them PLA----CEEE-----BO.

You take 10 of them every hour for a month.

Any relation to my very expensive pills and jelly-belly's are completely
accidental.

At the end of the month when you end up in the hospital from a massive
sugar buzz and diabetes, you will completely forget about head-fi.

Jan 2, 2008 at 12:57 AM Post #20 of 109
I think I have taken care of some of your customers. You didn't have a return address on the package did you?

Jan 2, 2008 at 1:33 AM Post #21 of 109
If anyone can find a picture of the Pico that's gray with clear panels, please post it here. I'm very interested in seeing how that color combination will come out. I myself chose black with clear panels. I think that the black will bring out the clear color better because it's a bigger color contrast, but the gray will create a more muted, less in-your-face appeal.

Jan 2, 2008 at 2:12 AM Post #23 of 109
Is anyone using the little feet that came with the pico? I'm debating whether or not to attach them. The amp already fits quite snugly into the case... wondering if it will still fit with the legs. Thanks.

Jan 2, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #26 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My film watching combo:

2157056324_816ee7ff56_o.jpg

What color is the face plate?

Oh, and I don't know if I like your avatar. The other day I was reading you post and it changed and having not seen it before, it startled the hell out of me. Not funny! no sir, not funny at all.

Jan 2, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #27 of 109
Black with clear plates and knob.

And it's my original avatar from way back, but lost when Head-Fi went animation-avatar-free. However because of the crash...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #29 of 109
ooOOoo... the bronze is tres cool! I still prefer my own black with silver/clear knob as it matches my furniture, but the bronze and the gunmetal are pretty sweet and uinque.

Jan 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #30 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_0052.jpg

Very nice Thrice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back