Pick me a pair of IEM's from the Bestbuy website.
Sep 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

sn0wday

New Head-Fier
I can't order online, and bestbuy is really the only audio shop around.

http://www.bestbuy.com/

SonyMDR310? Sennheiser Massive Bass?

100$ max I'd say, 60 70 bucks would be nice

Sep 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #3 of 24
Okay, but only if you find me a nice boat after.

Sep 17, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #5 of 24
Sound signature preferences might help people give you more informed recommendations.
Otherwise, maybe look into the Shure SE215 and see if they sound like something you would enjoy listening to, if you want to go near the high end of your price range that is.

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #11 of 24
x2 call and ask what they can do for you.
Before you jump into this, are you ok with wearing the wire over the ears? That's how the SE215 is designed and some people just don't like that.

Sep 17, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #12 of 24
what do you mean over your ear? as in coming around the back and then down?

EDIT: watched vids, yeah having to wear them like that sounds awful.

Might just go with the Sony Ex310s or the SennCX475. Unfortunately of the 93 IEM's reviewed neither of these are on there, can anyoen link me to good reviews of these? I'm heading into bestbuy to see what they got, I'm getting real impatient with finding a pair of quality IEMs.

Sep 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #13 of 24

Quote:
what do you mean over your ear? as in coming around the back and then down?

Yep. With the cable looped over your ear and the IEM inserted from the top, instead of under the ear which is straight from your player to your ear. Definitely not awful. I can't imagine wearing my IEMS any other way. :p

Sep 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #14 of 24
I would go with the Sony's, their iems are getting good praise lately. Or you could buy the se215  to see if you like the design and sound and if not return them for sonys. Best Buy has a good return policy as long as you buy another product from them no questions asked

Sep 18, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #15 of 24
I dont wants the se215 just cause the fit thing, and the sony's sound great buy i hear the cord is super fragile, and it does that stupid uneven length thing with the cord (why do they do that?!)

blahhh i'm so lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back