Photos of E11 with package and accessory
Apr 25, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #18 of 43

The wallet and I stand ready for action!

Apr 25, 2011 at 2:40 PM Post #19 of 43

question: is the knob the final design? I ask because in the design it was silver and looked like metal and this one is black and look like plastic? ... anyway

cash_wallet.jpg

1 please

Apr 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 43
I miss a beltclip

Apr 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #23 of 43
Oh my god, I'm SO looking forward to that thing! It looks good, and if it performs just as well… Really really hope you get all your production difficulties and stuff sorted out soon so they get available. Can't wait! *antsy* :D

Apr 25, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #25 of 43
ok, ok, i am getting atrracted to id too, but will somebody please tell me if it as good with headphones as the package and look is?.... i mean i really like how it looks, but i want to know if i will get it for my headphones, or not.... i mean e9 was a little too low for good headphones.... so my question gets a little tension...

Apr 25, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #26 of 43
Quote:
ok, ok, i am getting atrracted to id too, but will somebody please tell me if it as good with headphones as the package and look is?.... i mean i really like how it looks, but i want to know if i will get it for my headphones, or not.... i mean e9 was a little too low for good headphones.... so my question gets a little tension...

Hmm, what did you mean by saying the E9 is too low for good headphones?

Apr 25, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #28 of 43
The package and the E11 look very nice.. Can't wait for it to hit the market.. Anyone have any idea on the rated battery life of the E11 yet? It might have been mentioned in the E11 thread but I haven't read all of it.. Thanks..

Apr 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #29 of 43

Oh man! This thing is looking sexy!!!

I can't wait til I get my hands on these baby!!!

Then line them up with my E7&E9!!!

Also looking forward to find a dealer that sell these in Canada

(Looking for both the E11 and A1!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back