Photos: HeadAmp Pico & RSA Predator
Dec 28, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #31 of 112
Thanks for the comparison photos.

Now we're gonna need some impressions....

Dec 28, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #32 of 112
Really some beautiful **** here!
tongue.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #33 of 112
Nice shots ASR, I'm also in favor of Ray's recessed screws as opposed to the surface stops:frowning2:

So the Pico only has a shiney plastic faceplate? Not that I think that's bad especially if it's that impact stuff like Pods and Nenten DS's (good dtuff Maynard:-0)

Both are very nice looking units for sure so I guess it is down to the sound and I'll be fit as a pound:)

Dec 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM Post #35 of 112
The pico's chassis is all metal and all glossy finish.

Dec 29, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #38 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, I believe Rays amp is LifeTime Gauranteed. How long is Justins amp Gauranteed for?

as stated 3 years, which in this hobby considering how much turnover there is with gear is almost equivalent to a lifetime. besides, in 3 years whether your pico still operates without incident or not is irrelevant b/c there will be some new product on the market which you will want to own or prefer over it.

Dec 29, 2007 at 10:19 AM Post #45 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do some of the chips on the pico have black squares covering them, or did you photoshop those in

Huh...at first I thought you were going nuts (who isn't these days?), but now I see what you mean. Ray's signature red covering is realistically evident on the Predator, but the Pico just looks like a perfectly straight black square with no depth or lighting to it. Perhaps nobody is sure if there is a green light to let the Pico bare all?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back