Phone Fi
May 23, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #136 of 423
Try GSM Arena reviews. They review virtually every major phone. They conduct an actual audio test and show the results and criteria...

iPhones do well.

On the whole, audio quality almost certainly a lot better in most phones.

May 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM Post #137 of 423
HTC desire, But it's gone in for repair today since it kept rebooting while surfing the internet, I'm back on my old nokia N95 and to be honest the music play back is much better then the Desire, I think i'll go for something else once my contracts up.

May 25, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #140 of 423
Just got a Sharp KIN TWOm and loving it so far. Zune player, FM radio, 8MP camera, 720p video camera. And all for free (not including taxes) because I'm due for a New Every Two discount from Verizon. I wish it had more than 8GB of internal memory, or no memory expansion slot, but hey I got it for free. I'm glad I ignored the bad reviews...so far 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 25, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #141 of 423
DELETE: Double post

Jun 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #142 of 423

Quote:
I have never had HTC, but their phones look very solidly built.  The only problem with those smartphones is that there is a $40-60 add on because of internet 

Wow...I have an Android phone, and I pay $55/month for unlimited everything. 
L3000.gif

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #146 of 423
I pay 55 CAD for my galaxy S. $20 for 5gb a month + unlimited texts, and $25 for the phone part. Which is stupid, I've used a grand total of 22 minutes since January when I got the phone. Basically paid over $140 for 22 minutes. I use the data alot though, and texts. I could honestly go with just a data plan, but no, dumb Rogers, I never get phone calls lol.  

Jun 4, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #147 of 423
@dirkpitt45

Are you on Rogers? My iPhone contract finishes next month and that seems like a good deal you have. Is it a contract plan or just prepaid?

Wind mobile is taking way too long to get their coverage to northern Ontario (Sudbury here). I want unlimited data that doesn't cost $100 a month!

Jun 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM Post #148 of 423

Quote:
That's insane.

good isnt it, and its off contract PAYG so i con leave at the drop of a hat if i wanted.  its what happens when would dont sign a hire purchase agreement to buy a handset that youll want to change in 9 months anyway

Jun 6, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #149 of 423

Quote:
@dirkpitt45

Are you on Rogers? My iPhone contract finishes next month and that seems like a good deal you have. Is it a contract plan or just prepaid?

Wind mobile is taking way too long to get their coverage to northern Ontario (Sudbury here). I want unlimited data that doesn't cost $100 a month!

Well Tbaytel/Rogers. I'm on a student plan, so it's $19.99 a month for unlimited text, 5gb data, caller id, voicemail, and I think that's it. Then its the $25 for the voice plan. I don't even think there's an unlimited data plan, but 5gb is working out to be more than enough for me. And it's a 3 year contract, for a galaxy s, but I'm pretty sure the plan applies even on non-contract. 

Jun 6, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #150 of 423

Quote:
good isnt it, and its off contract PAYG so i con leave at the drop of a hat if i wanted.  its what happens when would dont sign a hire purchase agreement to buy a handset that youll want to change in 9 months anyway

Actually I'm on T-Mobile and the EMP plan I use is the same way.  We're not getting the worst deal at unlimited data/1500 minutes at about $42 a person for 3 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back