Phonaks saved my life
Mar 20, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #16 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by oarnura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The top 4 iems are Apple iBuds, V-moda vibes, Coby CVEM76 and Bose In-ears.

If that was true, I wouldn't listen to music.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 20, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #17 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If that was true, I wouldn't listen to music.
tongue_smile.gif

If there wasn't a word like sarcasm in the english language this thread wouldn't exist.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 20, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #18 of 51
Bono stole my iems, and when he saw they were phonaks, he threw out the edge and made me his new axe man. True story, and then he heard my golden voice and cried like a baby! It was beautiful man.... Bono crying man! it was like religious or something. So Bono will lip sync while I rock my sweet powerful vocs.

I heard Tom Yorke wanted me when he heard I rock pfe's, but you know, U2!- Bono duh, more $$$/meow. I start touring with them at the beginning of 2112
L3000.gif
Geddy, you didn't ask!! So thats what phonaks have done for me.

Bitchin!

Mar 20, 2009 at 5:25 AM Post #21 of 51
Quote:

The phonak PFE is The Dark Knight, means well but pushed by the Joker (Ie8) to become misunderstood and menacing... to save gotham from evil.

lol...

Mar 20, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #24 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by astroid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was walking the dog listening to my PFEs and i fell over a canal wall into a lock ! Just as i was about to hit the water i stopped suddenly, my PFE cable had caught on the fence and were holding my whole weight.
I was amazed, i managed to climb up the strong rubber cable and get back to the surface, phew i was relieved.
When i got up Robert Plant had seen the whole thing, he wanted to listen to the earphones that had saved my life and he said they were the best he had ever heard, then he called over Stevie Winder who was out cottaging and he also thought the PFEs were the best he had ever heard or felt.

Wow thanks Phonak.

Did the left earpiece crack during this?
wink_face.gif

Quote:

The top 4 iems are Apple iBuds, V-moda vibes, Coby CVEM76 and Bose In-ears.

Don't you mean V-Moda Bass Freq in bling bling black (which I have owned)? And you can add the JBuds J2 in there with the forward, liquid mids that make the se530 run for cover!

And not to try to top any stories, but this just happened to me Tuesday. I was jamming with my IE8s in the bad part of Orange County and decided to get one of those great greasy, 3 week old hot dogs with extra relish from 7-11 when 5 wannabe crips came up to me and said "yo foo, whach you got in yous ea's homie?" Of course because of the great isolation of my tips (see sig) I couldn't hear what they said.

Since I didn't respond, one of them pulled his gat and said "yo foo, answa me when I talks to ya." Of course I still couldn't hear him, so he popped a cap. Luckily it hit the rather large, flat back my left IE8 earpiece and ricochet off, hit the slurpee machine handle and nailed his homie in the crotch area. He started dancing like a [don't want to offend anyone, so insert your own adjective] girl on crank yelling at his homie "you hit me my [some people can use this word to describe a race and it is acceptable, some can't]."

The store patrons all went running for their lives and the clerk took cover. While he was dancing around causing a commotion and the rest his gang started hitting each other like the 3 stooges I paid for my hot dog with loose pocket change that I left on the counter, then took my first glorious bite as I opened the door to leave. Thankfully the IE8s are bulletproof, they saved my life!

Mar 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM Post #25 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... and from the destruction of the universe came the W3 and the SE530 forever to be known as the ying and yank of the universal forces. One light, the other dark. One Bling and the other dull. Eventually new living beings were spawned in the mix of their aural pleasure, these audiophiles -borne from the endless mods and tips, began to grow and evolve differently. One strong, the other weak, one the hunter and the other the fray. Those devoid of the gifts from Treble grew stronger with each passing day, gaining warmth from the earth's eternal core. With their liquid molten attacks, they provoked and outlasted their counter part, overthrowing the hunters into oblivion. And thus goes the tail of woe and dread -to the brink of madness and the dawning of the deaf.

PMSL

funniness thread ever

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #26 of 51
One time my entire family was almost abducted by ninjas. Needless to say, I used my PFEs to defeat them. Even though I accidentally ran my PFEs through the washing machine on "delicate" which uses even more water, I was still able to behead most of the ninja easily. The others ran away when they saw I had awesome PFEs with black filters... oh and they also still have better sound quality than ANY headphones with the exception of KSC75

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #27 of 51
Funny, I had a similar experience, though in this case it wasn't my life, it was someone else's. I was walking the other day, listening to the PFE/T4 combo, and I saw a buggy driver on Independence Mall eating lunch. His hand slipped and he opened a huge gash in his arm (we have very sharp plastic knives in Philly). Blood was everywhere. I immediately ripped off my PFEs and applied them to the poor man's arm as a tourniquet until the EMTs arrived. Plus, while we were waiting, I let him listen to Dark Side of the Moon. On the way to the ambulance, he begged me for the Phonak URL. Of course, as he also thanked me profusely for using the PFEs to save him from bleeding out. Some phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back