Phonaks saved my life
Mar 19, 2009 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

astroid

1000+ Head-Fier
I was walking the dog listening to my PFEs and i fell over a canal wall into a lock ! Just as i was about to hit the water i stopped suddenly, my PFE cable had caught on the fence and were holding my whole weight.
I was amazed, i managed to climb up the strong rubber cable and get back to the surface, phew i was relieved.
When i got up Robert Plant had seen the whole thing, he wanted to listen to the earphones that had saved my life and he said they were the best he had ever heard, then he called over Stevie Winder who was out cottaging and he also thought the PFEs were the best he had ever heard or felt.

Wow thanks Phonak.

Mar 20, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #4 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by communic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love them or hate them the PFE's have certainly spawned the most hilarious posts I've seen here PERIOD!

I agree, this post is too funny.

Mar 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #7 of 51
Bah! intergalactic travelers with technology 1 million years more advanced than earth made first contact on earth and upon hearing the Phonak Said

"These are the best things we have ever heard across our billion light years journey across the universe and thousands of planets with audio devices we have heard.

Oh! by the way which amp should we get with these? Do the comply tips sound better?".

Then another group of travelers came and heard the IE8 and said

"These are the best things we have ever heard across our billion light years journey across the universe and thousands of planets with audio devices we have heard.

Oh! By the way which amp should we get with these? Do the comply tips sound better?".

The two then started a battle with their ships which will tear hole in the fabric of space and time and destroy the universe.

Mar 20, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #8 of 51
... and from the destruction of the universe came the W3 and the SE530 forever to be known as the ying and yank of the universal forces. One light, the other dark. One Bling and the other dull. Eventually new living beings were spawned in the mix of their aural pleasure, these audiophiles -borne from the endless mods and tips, began to grow and evolve differently. One strong, the other weak, one the hunter and the other the fray. Those devoid of the gifts from Treble grew stronger with each passing day, gaining warmth from the earth's eternal core. With their liquid molten attacks, they provoked and outlasted their counter part, overthrowing the hunters into oblivion. And thus goes the tail of woe and dread -to the brink of madness and the dawning of the deaf.

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #10 of 51
In the beginning God created the PFEs, IE8s, W3s, SE530s, TF10s, and they were all good..........then satan came along and ruined it for everyone. Damn you satan (fists shaking).

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #12 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the beginning God created the PFEs, IE8s, W3s, SE530s, TF10s, and they were all good..........then satan came along and ruined it for everyone. Damn you satan (fists shaking).

Am I satan?
evil_smiley.gif
Also the PFE's are great earphones but they are not in the same league as the top 4 IEMs.

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #14 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I satan?
evil_smiley.gif
Also the PFE's are great earphones but they are not in the same league as the top 4 IEMs.

Careful what thou sayest, lest the archangel defenders of the 'naks shall come forth and smite ye into oblivion.
icon10.gif

Mar 20, 2009 at 2:54 AM Post #15 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I satan?
evil_smiley.gif

The top 4 iems are Apple iBuds, V-moda vibes, Coby CVEM76 and Bose In-ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back