Phonak Audeo?
Feb 26, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #1,786 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by moseboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, I have to assume there are a lot of typos in that, but see if this makes more sense:

"I don't have enough room in my jeans pockets with my phone and wallet in my left and right pockets respectively."

Thought that was implied. My bad.

Never heard that one before. Did you just make that up
biggrin.gif
?

......Soryr I wentz to tiepo heven on that postz...somtimez I du dat.
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #1,787 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You need to post a pic or something. Not sure where the hole would be, if ear wax can get in. No holes in mine. But a photo would be helpful.

...upon further inspection, it's a crack in the casing. Must have happened pre-shipping, or during the shipping process, because the phones have simply remained on my desk.

Got in touch with customer service through the website, and a new pair will be on its way to me tomorrow morning. No questions asked.

Kudos to Phonak for excellent customer service!

Michael

Feb 26, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #1,788 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be glad to do it when the time comes. Just PM me.

Thanks for the offer man! I'll definitely contact you
beerchug.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelOH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...upon further inspection, it's a crack in the casing. Must have happened pre-shipping, or during the shipping process, because the phones have simply remained on my desk.

Got in touch with customer service through the website, and a new pair will be on its way to me tomorrow morning. No questions asked.

Michael

Good luck getting the replacement
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #1,789 of 2,281
Quote:

confused.gif

Quote:

Michael

I guess....

Feb 26, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #1,790 of 2,281
Quote:

...folks, does anybody else's pair have a hole in them on the left ear piece? Or is mine defective? Sure seems like a lot of ear wax, etc. will get in through this hole.

Sounds like you are describing the filter came out of your earpiece sound hole, so read the directions to learn about filters and see if you need to install one of the spares.

[edit - sounds like my guess was wrong]

Feb 26, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #1,794 of 2,281
I just put the black filters in, everything was veiled. So I put on the Treble Booster EQ (ipod touch 1g), and it sounds good.

Can't decide whether its better than grey + electronic :|

Aargh.

Feb 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM Post #1,796 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I usually soak the complys for 30-45 mins. They come out basically as new. Once fully dried they don't smell and they still have the foam characteristics

Do you keep the Comply Pressed or just make it so that it stays inside?

back to grey filters + complys
redface.gif

Is there any problem with doing this often, or should I just do it when my comply is crapped. (it already looks yellowish :\)

Feb 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #1,797 of 2,281
You should squeeze the air out of them when you soak them in peroxide. After an hour you squeeze them again under running water to remove the peroxide residue.

I didn't do it that often yet to see if it damages the Complys - but in any case they certainly last a LOT longer than without cleaning them.

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #1,799 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should squeeze the air out of them when you soak them in peroxide. After an hour you squeeze them again under running water to remove the peroxide residue.

I didn't do it that often yet to see if it damages the Complys - but in any case they certainly last a LOT longer than without cleaning them.

Indeed, this is exactly what I ended up doing... came out like brand new.

nG

Feb 26, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #1,800 of 2,281
Although I'm still a bit skeptical about initial quality and long term durability on these... its amazing how much life it brings to some of my old music that I stopped listening to. It literally does bring new life and definition to some of the old tracks I forgot about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back