Phonak Audeo to close down?
Apr 12, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #137 of 152
Hi, got exactly the sq;e problem with phonak cable but never received any answer from them... Could u please give me the mail you used to contact them?

Phonak shutdowns their IEM deparment for over 3 years now and any warranty would have been void long time ago (*standard Phonak warranty is 2 years). Even if you managed to contact their other department, there won't be anything they can do for you. If you still love it, then find someone to recable it for you. If not, then it is time to move on to something else.

Jun 29, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #138 of 152
You can still get most Phonak accessories at earphonesolutions.com. Per the rep I spoke with, they bought a ton of Audeo stock and from the looks of it, they still have tips, cables, and filters. Hope this helps people!

Feb 11, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #142 of 152
Found one guy selling Audeo PFE 132 for just 75 EUROS total NEW w/o original box, is that legit?
He doesn't accept Paypal tho, but had Skype webcam conversation and he seems legit, has more than 2 of them.
Is there any chance it could be a chinese fake or this brand was never cloned by china?
Please let me know.

Feb 14, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #144 of 152
For those Phonak fans still out there -- I recently picked up a MEE audio Pinnacle P1 as a replacment for my 8+ year old pair of Phonak Audeo PFE 132s. The Phonaks still work well, but the cable is in really rough shape.

I'm very happy with the P1s so far. Awesome build quality and cables. I'd argue that they aren't quite as detailed as the PFEs, but they have a much larger soundstage. For the money I'd recommend giving them a try.

Feb 14, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #147 of 152
  The FLC8 has a fantastic reputation, but it also costs twice what I paid for the P1.

How much did you pay? I found best world price for FLC8s here: 
https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/forrest-flc8s-iems-hifi-triple-driver-hybrid-2ba-dynamic-in-ear-earphones.html
NEW for only 272 EUR + free shipping and fake declare as 20eur, total steal... :D

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #149 of 152
Well i thought about Pinacle P1 but later on research found out that it has too high impendance and hard to drive on mobiles w/o amp.
The most important I couldn't find it on TheHeadphoneList, so said to myself big no - this time I get real high end. :D
I remember 5years ago I was a total noob and thought Atomic Floyd SuperDarts were somewhat high-end... actually Atomic Floyd replaced me that pair 3 times in a row, cuz all broke after 6-12months because wax get in internals and break them totally. I hope FLC8s will be easy to replace those filter nozzles if same happen.
Also if I can find Phonak Audeo 232 for 200eur~ i would buy them if no, then the only choice is FLC8s for 272EUR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back