Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Top = new, bottom = old:
_MG_0029.jpg

wow thanks thats explain alot.

Apr 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #2,102 of 3,305
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they improve the casings also? I haven't been keeping track lately.

As far as differences go, the new cable material definitely feels better, but that of course can't be seen in photos. The IEM housings themselves look the same, and also feel the same to me. The 3.5mm plugs didn't change either.

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #2,103 of 3,305
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Smells like this: A Day with the Phonak Audéo Team

smily_headphones1.gif

Seeing as how it has been a few months...any idea when these might see the light of day? I get right to the point of actually buying the PFE's...and then think maybe I should get something like the Hippo VB or REO to go with my Sansa players...and wait.

Apr 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #2,105 of 3,305
I received the newer PFEs about two weeks ago and the casing looks and feels the same to me too. The cable is definitely improved although I kinda liked the feel of the the last cable. The newer cable feels somewhat rough and coarse.

Apr 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #2,112 of 3,305
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
at last i've got my pfe but still the old batch, buy it quite lower price though.
just hope theres nothing wrong with it.

Eh, where? I can't find them anywhere below the regular $139.

Apr 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #2,113 of 3,305
Does anyone else find the little thing that you slide up and down to keep the L and R cables from getting tangled to be very stiff? I'm too scared to slide it in fear of damaging the cables at the Y split.

On a different note, I'd live to see a PFE vs FA DBA-02 shootout.

Apr 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM Post #2,114 of 3,305
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leavenfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eh, where? I can't find them anywhere below the regular $139.

oh sorry forgot to tell that theres no phonak audeo authorized seller in indonesia, the only store that sell audio equipment here sell it approx $190.
thats quite a price so i buy from my friend who coming home from singapore for $140. naturally i got the street price but i find it much cheaper than buying it in my country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back