Phonak Audeo PFE 232 Impressions.
Feb 4, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #46 of 50
My ears are not sensitive to treble. 
While I am using with my iphone & DX 90, I am getting treble with hissing of ssssssss while using with PFE 232.
With sennheiser PX-80, I am feeling bass and crystal clear treble without hissing to sssssss.
But I am missing details while using PX-80.

Jan 18, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #49 of 50
Hey, guys new headfi member, just began writing on some threads because I finally got some days of from work , but I must say pfe 232 is a great iem comfortable and with two balance armatures the bass really kicks, I have one in brand new condition which I received as a gift from my aunt everything in original packaging which I might be selling due to having some 5 iems currently but otherwise it stands well up there

May 24, 2018 at 3:11 AM Post #50 of 50
I've recently gotten the PFE 232, and I have to say, it's one hell of a clean sound. Never mind that the subbass is well done, or the upper treble has plenty of energy in it; it was the cleanliness that caught me off guard.

Just one question: Is it possible to get a new cable? The one I got has started to dry out from age, and the insulation is splitting apart. I have turned the cable that is still working, into an adaptor to MMCX, but would like to have the stock cable on hand for reference's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back