Phonak Audéo to bring out Multi-Armature Driven Earphone in 2011!
Nov 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Starsky5000

500+ Head-Fier
After I got my Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass Earphones I was so pleased by sound, comfort & build  quality I wrote Phonak a Thank You Email. Here is the email below:

Quote:
 Dear Phonak,

I bought your Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass Earphones and i'm extremely pleased.

The sound quality is outstanding. The sound is pure & crystal clear. The build quality is very good.

I hope Phonaks bring more great earphones to the market.

Thank You for bring an affordable and great sounding, well built product to the market.

I will continue to support Phonak.

Thank You Very Much,
N. Bassit

A week later I got an email from Phonak and here it is below:

[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]Hello Mr Bassit [/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]Thanks a lot for your pleased congratulations. We are looking foreward to bringing out a new model in spring 2011 which will be multi armature driven. we are all excited about it and sure that they will continue the success of the lately Audéo PFE Series. [/size]
[size=x-small] [/size]
[size=x-small]Best regards [/size]
[size=x-small]Oliver Salzmann[/size]
[size=x-small] Personally I can't wait.[/size]

Nov 8, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #2 of 22
Looks interesting. Shame they didn't include any pictures though.
wink.gif

For that matter, I'm curious about pricing. Maybe in the mid $200 range? Considering how well the PFE holds up against the competition with just 1 driver, this new IEM sounds very interesting indeed.

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #3 of 22
For me, I think that saying, "I can't wait." would be an understatement.
biggrin.gif
I've been very satisfied with my pfe 112 experience and the efforts phonak made to solve the issues the originals had. I've been a customer from the beginning and they have been nothing but professional every time I've contacted them. I currently only have two quality earphones, the pfes and the tf10s. The pfe 112 V1 I have now are fantastic. They sound good, are lightweight, durable and fit my ears super comfortable. I've considered purchasing the perfect bass versions because that all black look they've got is pretty sleek looking. However, I've been hesitant to purchase any other earphone because I'm satisfied with the combo of earphones I have now and I also hoped that phonak would come out with a multi-armature set.

I'm absolutely elated to hear this news coming from an official source. I suppose I have no choice but to wait for more info, details, specs, pricepoints, etc. I'm expecting a home run with these, and based on my experience with phonak, the chances of being disappointed are slim. The one thing I would hope for these besides superb comfort, sound, durability, value, etc. of course would be an understated, minimalist and professional look. Something not too far from phonak's current earphones. Making them all bling blingy and shiny with chrome and what not I think would be a disaster. I know it would seem out of character for phonak to do such a thing, but you never know.

Nov 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM Post #6 of 22
I never had a multi armature earphone so this will be my first ever.

Nov 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #9 of 22
Seriously excited for this.  The Phonak PFE's are easily my favorite IEM's.  Awesome price and awesome performance.  Hopefully these can kick it up a notch while keeping the pricing just as competitive.

Nov 8, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #10 of 22
Looks really interesting. I hope they keep their word and release it at spring. Waiting for a product to release is a torture.
redface.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #11 of 22
I'm very interested as well. I have never tried a B.A. IEM and was very interested in trying this companies current offerings, but now I will probably wait for these new ones to come out and get reviewed first.

Nov 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #12 of 22

Quote:
Looks interesting. Shame they didn't include any pictures though.
wink.gif

For that matter, I'm curious about pricing. Maybe in the mid $200 range? Considering how well the PFE holds up against the competition with just 1 driver, this new IEM sounds very interesting indeed.

Yes I agree it might be around $250. I started saving up.

Nov 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #13 of 22

Quote:
I never had a multi armature earphone so this will be my first ever.

Same for me, and just as you I'm very very happy with my PFE PB. So I guess I have too start saving also. Hopefully the dual BA is so good that I go from 
etysmile.gif
  to 
ksc75smile.gif

The only thing that could be better is the amount of dealers in The Netherlands, my earguides are still in backorder.

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:39 AM Post #14 of 22
 I emailed Mr Oliver Salzmann for more info and he emailed me back here it is:

[size=small]Hello Mr Bassit[/size]

[size=small]What I can say at the moment is, that the multi balanced amature PFE will be absolutly outstanding!!!!! perfect sound performance!! perfect fit!![/size]

[size=small]We are sure to win again a lot awards. It will be again the best product  and the even higher price range.[/size]

[size=small]We hope to give you soon more information about the new product.[/size]

[size=small]Regards oliver  [/size]

Nov 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #15 of 22

aQuote:
 I emailed Mr Oliver Salzmann for more info and he emailed me back here it is:

[size=small]Hello Mr Bassit[/size]

[size=small]What I can say at the moment is, that the multi balanced amature PFE will be absolutly outstanding!!!!! perfect sound performance!! perfect fit!![/size]

[size=small]We are sure to win again a lot awards. It will be again the best product  and the even higher price range.[/size]

[size=small]We hope to give you soon more information about the new product.[/size]

[size=small]Regards oliver  [/size]

That doesn't give any information at all. Oliver isn't telling you anything, just that he thinks his products are great. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back