Phoenix-Scottsdale anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2007 at 7:37 AM Post #166 of 269
Man, those Spica's were awesome. I still laugh thinking about that one song you played where I SWEAR the sound was coming from right in front of me
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #167 of 269
Keep me in the loop for any future events. I could probably coordinate my schedule to make it through either Phoenix or Tucson on a meet weekend just about any month. Prefer Fall or Spring as Phoenix is one of the few places that is even hotter than Apple Valley in the summer months. Thanks.

Sep 18, 2007 at 2:45 AM Post #169 of 269
Just let me know when...I just got laid off from my job today, so unfortunately I'll have plenty of time to meet now
frown.gif
No more new gear for a while though.

Sep 22, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #173 of 269
Yeah, the two summer meets were pretty brutal, even though we were indoors :p

Well, Steve wasn't indoors, he got this crazy idea to barbecue out in his garage!!

Sep 26, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #175 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ooh, did I miss one with food?!
eek.gif

Anyway, I'm ready for the october meet. It's gonna be great.
biggrin.gif

i'd be up for an october meet as well, if there's room...

Sep 26, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #176 of 269
Dept_of_Alchemy,

The last GTG had a BBQ lunch included - hamburgers, hotdogs, snacks, drinks. I thought you were going to come with 4 other friends - do you remember what happened?

No worries - mid-October weather should be really nice and it sounds like more folks will be able to make it, too.

- Steve O.

Oct 11, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #178 of 269
I've managed to stay far, far away from this site for the past year or so. But now I'm kind of wondering what's new out there.
biggrin.gif

I don't have much, but I'm willing to share, learn, and chill!

Oct 11, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #179 of 269
I'm wondering if there are plans, too. I'll bring my latest portable creations ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back