Phoenix-Scottsdale anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #137 of 269
I can do either date, AFAIK. The only thing is that I work on Saturday's, so I won't get out until 3PM. I'll just have to show up late like last time
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2007 at 9:14 AM Post #140 of 269
I can probably do the 21st but I have a wedding to go to on the 14th.

That Chick Corea/Béla Fleck colab. sounds fantastic Steve, thanks for the link.

funch: It's too bad we have conflicting engagements because I would love to hear some of my favorite records on your vinyl rig
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 24, 2007 at 9:49 AM Post #141 of 269
I'll be in chicago 10th - 19th, and soon after off to rhode island (brown uni, not like i'm going there for fun. no one goes there on vacation. It's rhode island.) so i probably wouldn't be able to make either...but it's not like i'd bring any worthwhile gear...ksc 75 and iem's.

Jun 24, 2007 at 5:34 PM Post #142 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can probably do the 21st but I have a wedding to go to on the 14th.

That Chick Corea/Béla Fleck colab. sounds fantastic Steve, thanks for the link.

funch: It's too bad we have conflicting engagements because I would love to hear some of my favorite records on your vinyl rig
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah. Family stuff gettin' in the way. I've got a cousins' reunion in Pinetop the weekend of the 21st. Maybe next time.

Jun 25, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #143 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys are worse than Chicago! I have some Sony V600's available for audition...
eek.gif

Hi Jodiuh,

What was the deal with Chicago? Hope you can make it in July...

- Steve O.

Jun 27, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #144 of 269
Haha, nothing...they just had amps that rolled out on wheels! My family thinks I'm nuts for spending more than $20 on headphones and it's nice to know of others that share the hobby...and appreciation for anything not made by Sony.
biggrin.gif
I've got the Senn 580's for music and some Beyer 770's for gaming powered by an PIMETA made by MisterX of hardforum. It's nothing crazy, but it's def given me a better experience than $20 cans.
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #147 of 269
This is a tough one - I'm going to set the date for July 12st. It's always nice to bring in new folks, so Funch - I really hope you can make it!

We can always have another GTG in August, too. Ingo - I'll let you pick the date for the next one
smily_headphones1.gif

- Steve O.

Jul 2, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #148 of 269
I'll be back in Arizona in mid-August
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #150 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's excellent - I look forward to hearing some stories about your summer in California. Of course my setup is going through changes, too...

- Steve O.

Cool! It'll be interesting to see (and hear!) what you've changed
smily_headphones1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back