Phoenix-Scottsdale anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2007 at 1:27 PM Post #185 of 269
Can I watch on the sidelines like high school?
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #187 of 269
Wow, crazy thread resurrection...had to search for this thread, lost all my subscriptions with the site crash. Any of you Phoenix people still alive?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #190 of 269
I'm game, depending on the date/time. I'm tied up on Saturdays in the morning through the early afternoon for the next couple months. Also, I don't have a portable digital source so I'd have to find a solution for that or no one will be able to listen to my gear. Does someone have a lappy with SPDIF?

Nov 2, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #194 of 269
Hi all!

I am new to these forums here but I'd love to meet up with somebody or a group of people to audition some different amps/cans.

I just washed ashore the wallet-burning beaches of Head-FI, and decided to go with the RS-1's. I will have these hopefully this Thursday. I'd love to hear these on some amps, as well as compare to other cans out there.

I'm on Mill & Southern, and anybody is welcome over. However, all I've got is a PC with mobo sound :p

But I'm free almost everyday, and I'd love to meet some of yall! (Even if it's just one person with another comparative can!)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back