Philly/South Jersey Meet Feb 5th in Cherry Hill at Taylor's
Dec 6, 2004 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 87

fr4c

Headphoneus Supremus
havent found one yet. but are there head-fiers interested in getting a meet going in NJ? i'm sure i'm not the only head-fier in NJ, but its just such a pain to take the train/bus to NYC for a meet.

Dec 7, 2004 at 12:04 AM Post #3 of 87
near Princeton.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 8, 2004 at 11:18 PM Post #5 of 87
Here I'm in Hudson County, I'm in if it is not too far....BTW choose another date, not too close to the one in NYC or the one in WA Seatle area........ending January, February, March, etc...

Dec 8, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #6 of 87
i am willing to come up from philly as well since there isnt a meet scheduled in philly in the foreseeable future...

Dec 10, 2004 at 8:41 PM Post #9 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
I can make a NJ meet anytime between the 11th and the 25th of Dec...

ah i've been very tempted to go to your house and give some of your custom amps a listen.

Dec 26, 2004 at 5:00 AM Post #12 of 87
I'm praying for one...I'm in Hudson county....

Dec 26, 2004 at 6:48 AM Post #13 of 87
someone needs to take charge and organize this thing as it seems theres some interest. I'm moving into a small apartment soon so unfortunately i wouldn't make a good host, but please guys lets make this happen!

Dec 26, 2004 at 6:56 PM Post #14 of 87
i would really like to organize a meet, thats why i started this thread. but since i'm still quite new to this hobby, i think its best that we have more experienced head-fiers like KR, gsferrai, and sovkiller organize and plan this meet, well at least to some extent. i would be more than happy to help out in any way that i can.

so anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to where and when this meet will take place?

Dec 26, 2004 at 7:20 PM Post #15 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
i would really like to organize a meet, thats why i started this thread. but since i'm still quite new to this hobby, i think its best that we have more experienced head-fiers like KR, gsferrai, and sovkiller organize and plan this meet, well at least to some extent. i would be more than happy to help out in any way that i can.

so anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to where and when this meet will take place?

Don't panic, all you need is the physical space and some large tables the rest will be on us, the members will provide the gear, cables, music, headphones...and the rest. If you have the space you can do it, if you want someone to help you organize it, I will gladly help you, even cook if you need a cook there
biggrin.gif
...The only thing we have to do is listing the gear we will have available, to avoid having too many things duplicate, and carrying on stuff in vane, and period...it is very simple indeed...I have no space availble, but if you need help, I will help you if you need....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back