PHILLY REGION MEET SUMMER 2003
Jun 19, 2003 at 3:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Canman

Headphoneus Supremus
Due to lack of interest, I don't see this meet happening. If anyone however wants to help me put something together at some point let me know.

--Brian

Jun 25, 2003 at 7:12 PM Post #4 of 29
C'mon guys, give me a reason to come to Philly!
600smile.gif

Jul 1, 2003 at 4:27 AM Post #6 of 29
I just stumbled on this thread but anyway I unfortunatly can't make it the 6th. Of course I don't have much to bring to the table. But it would be cool to test out some other cans.

Jul 1, 2003 at 3:11 PM Post #7 of 29
Hi there!

I'm interested in a meet, but I'm not too sure I can make it on the 6th. The other problem is that at present, I do not have much I can bring, so if you are prepared to hold-off for a couple of months, I plan to have a reasonable source (most likely an NAD C541i, although I am also looking at everything from Arcam, Rotel through to Jolida) and my even have procurred an amp (MAD Ear+).

The other good thing is that in a couple of months, the weather should be more forgiving of many bods and equipment cramped into a small room
wink.gif

Jul 2, 2003 at 8:40 PM Post #8 of 29
glad to see some Philly folks...well July 6th isnt going to work. We'll have to find a date later in the summer and agree on it. And no worries about bringing equipment. Of course, the more equipment the better, but hey this is supposed to expose you to new equipment anyway. I have a bunch of items and maybe will be able to get some stuff on loan. And who knows, maybe Hirsch could bring his R10's! If anyone wants to throw a date on the table go for it.

Jul 10, 2003 at 7:05 PM Post #10 of 29
OK Tentative Date is Sunday, August 17th

I will have Grado HP-2, probably RS-1, Senn HD-600/cardas, Melos SHA-Gold Reference, Gilmore V-2, Meta Mint, Rega Planet 2000, and a case of beer.

Jul 10, 2003 at 9:19 PM Post #11 of 29
I can probably make it to this meet. Exactly what I'm carrying will depend on mode of travel: more if by car, less if by train
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2003 at 7:02 PM Post #14 of 29
I am looking into Soundex in Willow Grove PA (North of Philly) or my apartment in Voorhees NJ (08043). Don't worry, I have AC. I am also considering a meeting spot in center city Philly. If anyone has a good space to donate then hollar, but my apartment is a decent fallback. --It is about 25 minutes east of Philly.

Jul 11, 2003 at 8:52 PM Post #15 of 29
Sounds good - I have an apartment, but it is a studio/loft, I have no table space and I just don't think it would work with more than 4 people
rolleyes.gif
. Further to that, I am pretty convinced the electricals/wiring would poop-out on us in a big way
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back