Philly 'Burbs Meet on Feb 5th, 2023 - NO Football that weekend!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2023 at 1:14 PM Post #31 of 97

Hi, Gustard R26 is neutral dac ? multi bit ?
The Gustard R26 is a discrete R2R dac and I may bring my Gustard A26 which is AKM based to let people hear differences

Jan 21, 2023 at 9:57 PM Post #32 of 97
Jan 25, 2023 at 4:46 PM Post #36 of 97
Jan 25, 2023 at 4:47 PM Post #37 of 97
Sorry folks...been away for a bit. Had some family stuff that was taking up a lot of time. But back now. We're less than 2 weeks out and I'm pumped to see everyone!

Jan 25, 2023 at 4:48 PM Post #38 of 97
Unless something unexpected comes up I'll definitely be coming - looking forward to it!
Awesome! See you there!

Jan 25, 2023 at 4:51 PM Post #39 of 97
Jan 25, 2023 at 5:21 PM Post #41 of 97
- Hifiman Susvara (MSRP $6000)
- Danacable Lazuli Nirvana PLUSH (newest Lazuli Nirvana model, softer and more flexible, MSRP $3995)
- DanaTone Head-Space amplifier - headphone.guru 2021 Amp of the Year, (MSRP $8995)
- all streaming Qobuz

Your chance to hear a state-of-the-art setup.
See you all there.
Vinh Vu
Danacable/DanaTone/Gingko Audio

Jan 26, 2023 at 4:54 PM Post #42 of 97
What: Philly area meet (less than two hours from NYC and Baltimore and 3 hours from DC)

When: Sunday, February 5th from 11-5-ish. This is the week between the Conf. Championships and the Super Bowl.

Where: The Photo Loft...my 2700 sq ft studio at 403 East Walnut St, North Wales, PA 19454

Who: All y'all...of course! I'll be updating the members and vendors who are attending as I go.

Here's a link to the last meet I held here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/phi...2018-impressions-thread.870910/#post-14006935

Please indicate that you're attending and what you plan to bring in the comments so we can plan accordingly with tables, chairs, food and beverage!

Attending: (To be updated as I get RSVP's)
Awesome! I'll mostly be attending to listen, although I do have a Fiio FH7 and a Unique Melody Mest MKII, if anyone's interested in demoing.

Jan 26, 2023 at 11:36 PM Post #43 of 97
Thinking about going but I’ve never been to one of these events before. Just moved back to PA from Los Angeles (originally from the Philly burbs). I don’t have anything too out of the ordinary, but I was lucky enough to snatch a Nitsch Piety I could bring if anyone is interested in hearing it? It’s a nice little amp that shines with open backs, especially at its original price point. I think people are reselling them for like $400 now which is a bit nutty, but potentially worth it bc of its limited run and being a unique little amp. Or I might just come and see what the vendors have & try out some new potential wishlist cans. How do these things usually go? Is it an all day thing or a few hours?

Jan 27, 2023 at 4:01 PM Post #44 of 97
Thinking about going but I’ve never been to one of these events before. Just moved back to PA from Los Angeles (originally from the Philly burbs). I don’t have anything too out of the ordinary, but I was lucky enough to snatch a Nitsch Piety I could bring if anyone is interested in hearing it? It’s a nice little amp that shines with open backs, especially at its original price point. I think people are reselling them for like $400 now which is a bit nutty, but potentially worth it bc of its limited run and being a unique little amp. Or I might just come and see what the vendors have & try out some new potential wishlist cans. How do these things usually go? Is it an all day thing or a few hours?
It’s open 11am-5pm. You can bring a setup and let others hear, or you can just come and listen to others’ setups. I’d suggest bringing the Piety!

Jan 27, 2023 at 9:07 PM Post #45 of 97
It’s open 11am-5pm. You can bring a setup and let others hear, or you can just come and listen to others’ setups. I’d suggest bringing the Piety!
can’t wait to hear what everyone brings & I’ll bring the NITSCH Piety for anyone that wants to check it out. It really is a killer amp for being so cheap, I often find myself using it over my A90 Discrete and Rupert Neve, I guess I’ll have to pack a DAC and a power strip as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back