Philips Fidelio X2?!
Dec 14, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #7,247 of 15,268
Been considering these for about two months now, didn't even realize the Amazon sale was happening until about an hour ago. Grandmother called to ask what I wanted for Christmas, poked over to the Amazon page to send her the link. Holy lord, $100 off, insta bought them myself. Can't wait to try them out in a few days! 

Dec 14, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #7,248 of 15,268
I realized that with Amazon's evil tax I paid aobut 215$... Oh the insanity...

Quote:
  Been considering these for about two months now, didn't even realize the Amazon sale was happening until about an hour ago. Grandmother called to ask what I wanted for Christmas, poked over to the Amazon page to send her the link. Holy lord, $100 off, insta bought them myself. Can't wait to try them out in a few days! 

Glad to have been able to brought to sale to everyone here, even though some people saw the sale on Amazon's front page, I saw it in my Cart when it said "X2 has dropped 100$" 

Deal of the Day, Gold Edition.. Hollaaa :)

Dec 14, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #7,249 of 15,268
OH NOES~!!!!

I'm SOOO GLAD I checked my order... IT says "Problem with your order..."  What!?!?!?!?  >(

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #7,250 of 15,268
  OH NOES~!!!!

I'm SOOO GLAD I checked my order... IT says "Problem with your order..."  What!?!?!?!?  >(

Huh..mine still looks good. Are they giving preference to Prime members?

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #7,251 of 15,268

Huh..mine still looks good. Are they giving preference to Prime members?

It was a payment issue of some sort...  It seems everything was taken care of (I hope)....

The support person mentioned that sometimes banks don't like to authorize large amounts at once... Odd because it's Amazon, and I've ordered expensive stuff on this card before, from lesser known companies, with no issues, ohw ells :p

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #7,252 of 15,268
I went from HD600 to HD650 after 10 years, looking for a more versatile can. They were indeed more forgiving can, acceptable for a variety of genres, but not particularly exciting (boring) . I've got the LCD-2F then and got rid of HD650 (in less than 6 months). Audeze was great, superb bass, nice mids and smooth, forgiving highs. I've missed the soundstage and imaging of HD600, though. When I first heard an X2, I was floored. It had everything - lows from LCD-2, mids from HD600/650 and highs from HD600. It does everything right, if you need only one headphone - this is it. Needless to say, my LCD-2 went to the classifieds right away.

whew, that sounds like all I need, lol.  Maybe I should have gotten priority shipping on it hehe.  Nah, I can wait.  Probably sell off my HD580 I've been using for like a month lol.

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #7,253 of 15,268
  whew, that sounds like all I need, lol.  Maybe I should have gotten priority shipping on it hehe.  Nah, I can wait.  Probably sell off my HD580 I've been using for like a month lol.

I got 2 day baby (with all of my other goodies)...

Oh crap...  I forgot to leave a note to pack the hard drives good!!!!  (i wonder if that's even an option, to leave a note).

A couple of people were complaining that packaging on HDs, even though they got better, weren't all that good (the reviews were over a year ago though)...

Maybe asking them to do it will result in a thrown in the box HD lol.. It's like writing "Fragile" on a package...  It's getting kicked.. :frowning2:(((

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #7,254 of 15,268

I got 2 day baby (with all of my other goodies)...

Oh crap...  I forgot to leave a note to pack the hard drives good!!!!  (i wonder if that's even an option, to leave a note).

A couple of people were complaining that packaging on HDs, even though they got better, weren't all that good (the reviews were over a year ago though)...

Maybe asking them to do it will result in a thrown in the box HD lol.. It's like writing "Fragile" on a package...  It's getting kicked.. :frowning2:(((

USPS has been busy.  Took over a week to get a item I ordered with 2 day shipping.  Same thing happened when I sent an item too.  I got a new HDD too.  Frys had a sweet deal on a WD Black 1tb for $48.  I thought it was the Blue series at first until I read the description because the ad didn't even mention what version it was.  But when I received it today, the box was all smashed up and all they did was throw it in a box with some bubble packaging on the sides so it was all slipping and sliding around lol. HDD box it self was fine though.

Dec 15, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #7,255 of 15,268

USPS has been busy.  Took over a week to get a item I ordered with 2 day shipping.  Same thing happened when I sent an item too.  I got a new HDD too.  Frys had a sweet deal on a WD Black 1tb for $48.  I thought it was the Blue series at first until I read the description because the ad didn't even mention what version it was.  But when I received it today, the box was all smashed up and all they did was throw it in a box with some bubble packaging on the sides so it was all slipping and sliding around lol. HDD box it self was fine though.

Oh noes!  That's what i'm afraid of...  Idk if it would have been more worth it to order it in store, granted my last stuff was ordered on Newegg....  Lets hope Amazon does well, especially since I ordered 12 things...  Hopefully it's all packed tight :)

My stuff is also guarenteed by thursday, or else the entire order is free...

I saw one guy place an order for a Samsung 950 and some other part, and got 2 of each... Called up, and Amazon told them to keep it...  Lucky... :p

EDIT:  Oh noes my the Payment Revision thing came up again... I have 421 in balance, but 721 available, so I should be able to purchase this stuff..  Omg........

AMAZON DON'T MESS WITH ME BABY....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back