Philips Fidelio X2?!
Sep 17, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #5,956 of 15,268

Oh yeah thanks maybe soon i will try that but not now because my stock earpads is still new and fresh:)

Sep 18, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #5,961 of 15,268
Wonder how it'll look :3 Red & Black....mmm

So edgy you'll cut yourself on the pads.
In other words, 3edgy5you.

Sep 18, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #5,962 of 15,268
Im considering buying these and i was wondering if i would have to worry about the hm5 pads popping off. Also for those bass plus pads do they have ink bleed as well? I ask cause i seem to recall some people thinking they came from the same manufacturer.

Sep 18, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #5,963 of 15,268
Hey guys!

I had the same problems with my X2 (like many others). This blue/black whatever **** ruined tons of sheets and at least my table. So I wrote Philips and told them what happend. They recently answerd me and I sent them to their repair station at the end. I got brand new headphones and indemnity, what is realy client-friendly I must say (they wrote that I could choose one product of their audio section (up to 200€)).

Are you guys shure that they will release this (grey) new ear pads? Did they do an official statement or wrote that to a member of this platform? 

Sep 18, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #5,965 of 15,268
Hello @TAMAL,

if you put your X2 (or X1, same problem) on a sheet for a while, you'll have this ugly blue/black stains on it. Also wood is vulnerable to it (for instance a wooden table and so on)

Here a video that represents it very well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvrDhs-Tkm8

The problems began after a few of months wearing it. I think the origins lies in your sweat and oil of your skin/hair.

Sep 18, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #5,966 of 15,268
Hey @alex12310 , let me ask you something...
smily_headphones1.gif

Is there any way to recognise a pair that has this "Ink bleed" issue ? O_o what are the symptoms ?(lol, seriously)

>.<  You'll know if you have it.

Sep 18, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #5,967 of 15,268
http://www.seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=m_phones&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=82

Sep 19, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #5,968 of 15,268
Hello @TAMAL

if you put your X2 (or X1, same problem) on a sheet for a while, you'll have this ugly blue/black stains on it. Also wood is vulnerable to it (for instance a wooden table and so on)

The problems began after a few of months wearing it. I think the origins lies in your sweat and oil of your skin/hair.

Thanks for the reply. :) .The fact is... I sweat a lot :frowning2:

Sep 19, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #5,969 of 15,268
  Hello @TAMAL,

Thanks for the reply.
smily_headphones1.gif
.The fact is... I sweat a lot
frown.gif

I have oily hair. I believe this is causing the ink bleed issue for me. I need to wash my hair every single day. If not, it becomes noticeably greasy. I hardly sweat though unless I'm in an active state. 

On another note. None of my Sennheiser pads bleed, with my same hair, and self. Go figure. 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 19, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #5,970 of 15,268
  Hey guys!

I had the same problems with my X2 (like many others). This blue/black whatever **** ruined tons of sheets and at least my table. So I wrote Philips and told them what happend. They recently answerd me and I sent them to their repair station at the end. I got brand new headphones and indemnity, what is realy client-friendly I must say (they wrote that I could choose one product of their audio section (up to 200€)).

Are you guys shure that they will release this (grey) new ear pads? Did they do an official statement or wrote that to a member of this platform? 

A user here alledgly quoted a Philips employee from an email saying grey pads would be sold in the EU IIRC Q3 of 2015. Successful troll was successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back